[Help] Tab S2 8.0 Keep rebooting, soft & hard reset not working

Search This thread

syuk84

Jul 15, 2011
Perak
Hi all, my tab keep rebooting.. try soft reset doesnt work.. try wipe cache not work too, factory reset also not working.. anyone got same problem? any solution? is it the battery problem? pls help me
:crying:

also try flash with odin, flash success but tab still rebooting.

Last edited:

bonuzzz

Apr 1, 2005
Hi all, my tab keep rebooting.. try soft reset doesnt work.. try wipe cache not work too, factory reset also not working.. anyone got same problem? any solution? is it the battery problem? pls help me
:crying:

flash stock rom with Odin
no, this is not battery problem

dot64

Feb 29, 2012
I am also experiencing a very similar thing. When on battery, the tablet boots up makes it to Android desktop then anywhere from seconds to a few minutes it will reboot and the cycle continues till the battery is completely drained. I have tried factory reset, flashing image via odin, clear cache, no changes. However, if I have the tablet connected to USB on PC works perfectly. If I plug it to a wall charger like the original Samsung wall brick it experiences the same reboot behavior. I've tried replacing the battery but it made no difference. Also tried different USB cables. I've run out of ideas. Any suggestions?

Apr 19, 2014
I have the same problem. Model SM-T713.

flash stock rom with Odin
no, this is not battery problem

@bonuzzz, do you have any more information about the issue? How do you know it's not a battery problem and that flashing will fix?

Seems like others have tried flashing stock rom and still have the issue, so is it because they used the wrong stock rom?

k4tfish

Jun 22, 2013
Nexus 7
Moto G7
I tried to reset the saved wifi connections as mentioned in another thread.
I couldn’t believe but that's the issue...
So if your tab-s2 works with wifi off, just remove your saved connections and replace them with new ones

EDIT: My T813 does random reboots again, even with wifi off. It lasted over a month with renewed wifi...

Last edited: