• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[help thread] [ask any question] [noob friendly]

Search This thread
Volte is not working in any other rom in my device a6020a46 although volte provisioned flag is on plzz help me
first make sure that you were on latest vibe ui firmware (s105) then came to custom rom, if you've done so then,
create an ims setting in Access Point Names and very few build have working volte... if you weren't on latest firmware, then i'll get you the link for latest firmware along with working, safe and easy guide to flash latest firmware

The twrp 3.1.0 by shreps(https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/recovery-twrp-3-0-2-0-lenovo-vibe-k5-t3391100) for my Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus(A6020a46 3GB model) doesnt work properly.... I installed the iamge via adb, but when the recovery boots up...it shows a black screen..plz tell me how to install that twrp:crying:
I've the same model, working fine with me, so let me tell you what I'd done..
downloaded the recovery from moto.shreps.fr by choosing my device and the last 3.1.0 build and renamed it to twrp.img
try the same and first, boot this twrp temporarily using

fastboot boot twrp.img

if twrp works then return to fast boot and flash using

fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

done. ?

Ashutoshpatel444

Mar 23, 2017
Volte is not working in in any rom except AICP

first make sure that you were on latest vibe ui firmware (s105) then came to custom rom, if you've done so then,
create an ims setting in Access Point Names and very few build have working volte... if you weren't on latest firmware, then i'll get you the link for latest firmware along with working, safe and easy guide to flash latest firmware
Yes I Already did that as i have told you its working in AICP but not in any other rom and one more thing in AICP everything is working good except what'sapp it showing me an error 'unable to backup messages' i am not able to take backup of what'sapp

Last edited:
Yes I Already did that as i have told you its working in AICP but not in any other rom and one more thing in AICP everything is working good except what'sapp it showing me an error 'unable to backup messages' i am not able to take backup of what'sapp
is that problem persisting during backup or restoration?
if you're having problem in restoration then
Decide which backup file you want to restore.
3. Rename that file from "msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt" to "msgstore.db.crypt"
4. Install WhatsApp
5. When asked to restore, tap [Restore]

Nov 18, 2016
downloaded the recovery from moto.shreps.fr by choosing my device and the last 3.1.0 build and renamed it to twrp.img

fastboot boot twrp.img

done.

I did temporarily boot the img but a black screen shows up even after following your method.... Is it because of some memory partition type or something??

MtBlackstar

Jan 7, 2017
I am currently using RR nougat the thing is there is no volte. But the option enhanced 4g LTE mode is there and is on. I tried to upgrade to latest frimware from sherep via twrp . I restored it and booted it but the thing is it only shows the home screen for a few second and continues booting this process is continuing . So how can I get pass this my friend ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    typically reply under an hour

edit: if other members knows the solution who comes across any query in this thread then please help each other, every single help is appreciated.
    Volte is not working in any other rom in my device a6020a46 although volte provisioned flag is on plzz help me
    Can you tell me how much time it took to boot into twrp
    4-5 seconds
    The twrp 3.1.0 by shreps(https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/recovery-twrp-3-0-2-0-lenovo-vibe-k5-t3391100) for my Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus(A6020a46 3GB model) doesnt work properly.... I installed the iamge via adb, but when the recovery boots up...it shows a black screen..plz tell me how to install that twrp:crying:

fastboot boot twrp.img

done. ?
    is that problem persisting during backup or restoration?
    if you're having problem in restoration then
    Decide which backup file you want to restore.
    3. Rename that file from "msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt" to "msgstore.db.crypt"
    4. Install WhatsApp
    5. When asked to restore, tap [Restore]