[Help Thread][Atoto A6 Pro] Ask Any Question, Noob Friendly

scorpie67

Nov 26, 2010
20-30 seconds is the time for a cold start. There a two wires, one for a connection directly to 12V+ (battery) and one for the ignition. You have to connect both.

BranMakMorn

Jul 13, 2013
Yeah, find that out by myselv... Thanks anyway..
Only thing is, what about the Battery Life...
Car is now for 5 Days in the Garage, 2 more, and I´ll check if the car still start...

scorpie67

Nov 26, 2010
If I lock my car the amp shows 20mA after a while, I think it takes some time for all the control units to sleep/standby or what everyou will call it

Oct 23, 2011
Happy new year friends,

my atoto a6 pro A6Y2721PRB bluetooth 1 connects just fine with my huawei phones, pair status connected. When I try to play music nothing can be heard.

last time I had this issue , I restarted to factory settings but , once again it has failed on me.

Any idea how to get it fixed?

slimpyman

Nov 30, 2008
arlington heights, il
Anyone suggest how to keep it from killing my battery. im working only a few days a week, and it seems i need to jump my car every time. the unit does go into standby when i pull the key out the ignition. But the bottom left button that has a little power icon doesnt really turn it off regardless how long it is held in.

k5spencer

Jan 25, 2021
ATOTO A6 Pro A6Y2721PR Is there a way to rotate screen from landscape to portrait and then back? I have downloaded an off-roading mapping app and it displays in landscape which is great most of the time. Need to be able to rotate to portrait sometimes to access menu buttons on app. These screen shots are from phone so you can see app buttons in portrait. Atoto currently displays in landscape like top screen shot.
Screenshot_20210125-051841_onX Offroad_resized.jpg
Screenshot_20210125-051826_onX Offroad_resized.jpg

cartainment

May 29, 2019
Is there any way to fully shut down the A6 Pro on demand? I tried to install an app that shows the power menu and I managed to power it off but then after few seconds it boots itself back again. I need to do that because I'm using the car only once a week nowadays for a short drive, which isn't enough to charge the battery much and because of that, the 7 days of inactivity never come, so the A6 Pro never goes into deep sleep and keeps chopping the voltage slowly. Any idea?

Kombucha_man

Feb 6, 2021
I just installed atoto a6 into a ford f450 2011.
Soldered all wires that came with the wiring harness to a wiring harness for my truck.
When i plug the wiring harness in the buttons flash blue...breifly....then if i hold the display so that the sun shines on it i can see the animation that is displayed during start up. Then i can very faintly see the home screen. But it goes blank after about 5 seconds. What could my problem be?

effebi77

Jul 28, 2020
Hello!
I have recently bought and installed the A6YVW710PB model on my Skoda Yeti (it should be the same Golf VI platform).
With the original Skoda radio I had a menu Audio on the MFD showing radio frequency, track number or name, etc.
Now, with Atoto HU, that menu doesn't show anymore.
I tried to change the canbus parameter on the Atoto hidden menu but nothing changed.
Has anyone experienced the same problem?
Thanks
Fabio

P.S. the sw version is: AICE OS 9.6 2019-11-12 - MCU ver is: 2019-11-25 3AD0
No one experienced this?
Thanks