[Help Thread] Google play errors Explained (with fixes) [Updated 23 Aug 2014]

Search This thread

mohamedrashad

Nov 15, 2012
ismailia
many people had problems in purchasing and/or downloading apps from play store or even it cant load, this is just annoying, specially when you newly installed a rom and want to install you fav apps again.

So, i searched the internet and tried to get all possible solutions in on place, and i will update every now and then.

of course i didn't try all these but if you found anything not working tell me

Credits:

-androidpit
-shubhojit89
-testmasterbd
-Quinny899
-some guides over internet (fixya,askmefast...etc)
-AndroidCentral forum
-me of course

error 491:

problem:

downloads and updates impossible.

solution:

remove your google account by going to the settings for your device, then accounts and google. Hit remove account. Reboot your android and add the account once again. Next, in the settings, go to apps (applications) and swipe to find ‘all’ of your apps. Scroll down to google services, then click clear data and finally force stop.

error 498:

problem:

interruption of downloads from the google play store

solution:

the problem is that the cache of your device is full. Delete unneeded applications and files. Restart your smartphone in recovery mode by pressing the volume down, power and home buttons (for samsung devices) or volume down and power (for most other devices). This mode provides a few more options. Select wipe cache partition by navigating between options with the volume rocker. Confirm using the power button.

error 919:

problem:

downloading the app works but it does not open once downloaded.

solution:

there is simply no more space on your android. Eliminate all unnecessary data: Music, videos or large applications.

error 413:

problem:

downloading applications or updates is impossible. If you use a proxy, remember that it may cause problems with the operation of the google play store.

solution:

in settings, find apps, then swipe to all. Scroll down to google services and tap on clear data and then force stop. Do the same with the google play store app and clear the cache from your internet browser.

error 923

problem

the download is impossible: Error while syncing your google account or insufficient cache memory.

solution

remove your google account and delete any useless applications that are just taking up space. Next, reboot your device in recovery mode. Select wipe cache partition and start your device as usual. Don’t worry, your personal data won’t be deleted. Set up your google account once again.

error 921

problem

you can’t download an app.

solution

try deleting the cache of the google play store application. If this doesn’t work, delete all the play store application data, but please be advised that this will consequently delete all the settings that you’ve already made. As a last resort, remove your google account, restart the device and enter it again.

error 403

problem

the download is impossible. This usually happens when two google accounts are used to buy applications on one device.

solution

go the google play store with the correct google account. Uninstall the application in question. Next try to get the app from google play again and click the purchase button.

error 492

problem

it’s impossible to install an application due to the dalvik cache.

solution

under settings, find apps, then swipe to all and scroll down to google services. Here, select clear data and then force stop. Do the same on the google play store app.

Note: If the problem is not solved, try deleting the dalvik cache. To do this, enter the custom recovery mode (only if you have root). Another solution is to complete a data wipe/ factory reset. This option applies to all users and can be done in recovery mode. Beware, it will wipe your data so make sure you have backed up everything you wish to keep.

error 927

problem

the download is impossible because an update of the play store is in progress.

solution

wait a few minutes until the google play store is completely upgraded. If the problem persists, go to settings, then apps, swipe to all and locate the google services. Tap on clear data and then force stop. Do the same with the google play store application.

error 101

problem

you cant download anything because you have many apps installed

solution

just uninstall any useless apps

or

clear play store data and remove google account and re-login in

error 481

problem

error in your google account

solution

remove your account and use other one

error 911:

app could not be downloaded due to an error 911

solution:

Method 1: Clear the google play store data

method 2: If you are using a wifi connection that requires a webpage login, then your authentication has probably expired. Log in to the apn again via your android browser. Open google play store and run the app update again . If that didn’t work the problem is with the wifi network itself.

Method 3: Simply switch to another wifi network and run the update. The error 911 should disappear for the new wifi network.

Method 4: Use your mobile network data services instead of wifi. Turn wifi off and then turn your data on and now open your google play store and download/update your apps or games. However, this method is only suited for apps and games that are small sized. For larger updates you should use your wifi network to save data charge.

error 919:

cannot install any apps

solution: Change your apn settings

error 920:

app could not be downloaded.

Solution:

Method 1:
Turn your wi-fi off
turn your wi-fi on
run google play store and install or update the app

method 2:
delete your google account
Restart phone and add your google account back in the settings. Alternately, add a different google account.
Run google play store and download your app.

Method 3:
clear cache and clear data of google play store
now from the same tab uninstall google play store updates
restart your phone, open google play store and install the app

error 941:

while trying to run updates

solution:
clear cache and data download manager

[

error 504:

“app” could not be downloaded due to an error. (504)

solution:

Method 1:

clear data and clear cache of google play store & google service framework

method 2:

remove your gmail account rebbot and Re-add

error 495:

while downloading apps and games from play store

solution:

Method 1:

clear cache and Data of google play store and google services framework

method 2:

remove your gmail account and Restart then Re-Add the google account

error rh01:

error retrieving information from server.

Solution:

Method 1:

method 2:

remove your gmail account And Re-Add

error rpc:s-5:aec-0:

Solution :

Open system settings

clear cache and uninstall updates of google play store,download manager and google services framework
error -24

unkown still now but its coming on kitkat due to art problems

solution:

- Using a root file manager, go to /data/data
- Find the package name of the app you're wanting to install (Don't know the package name? Find the app you're wanting to install on the Play Store online and it's in the URL)
- Delete that folder. All of it.
- Try to install your app again, it should work now

package file invalid:

this issue comes due to playstore

solution

method 1 for update error:

select your app & clear cache and data
run update again in google play

method 2:

Install app through google play store website

method 3:

Turn off wi-fi and install or update app in google play store via 3g or 4g data connection of your mobile.

Method 4:

clear cache and data of google play store & google service framework

or
remove Google account.
Restart device and add your google account back.

[
installation unssuccesful error:

name explains the problem

here are the methods to fix “installation unsuccessful error in google play store”

solution:

-uninstall and reinstall app

-clear market cache

-uninstall google play update

-unmount sdcard then proceed to app installation

-many people have successfully resolved this issue by unmounting their sdcards before running an update in google play.

-delete .android_secure folder

download unsuccessful errors:

solution:

First method:

Open settingsdownload unsuccessful error fix google play
go to “manage applications or apps” then select “all” apps
select “google play store” from the list
force stop, clear cache and clear data
do the same for clearing “google application framework(google play services)” and “google account manager” from the list of apps.
Open google play and you will be asked to sign in.
Sign in with your gmail account and download your apps or games

note: From the apps list, you may also have to clear data for “google play services, google app (that is not downloading or updating), browser, downloads and download manager (in case browser download problem).

you can use this same method for fixing “error processing purchase df-bpa-09”.

alternative method:

If the first method didn’t work, you can try to delete your gmail account from settings. However, deleting primary gmail account will require a factory reset unless you have rooted your phone.

Assuming your device is rooted, follow this link on how to delete your gmail account.
Now clear cache and data for google play store like in the first method.
Restart your android device.
Add your gmail accounts (settings->accounts->add account)
open and sign in google play and then start your download

if non of the above methods failed follow the methods below:

Method 1: Clear cache of google play services and play store.
Or
method 2 : Uninstall updated of google play services and play store.
Or
method 3 : Remove you account and add again and try.
Or
method 4 : Flash the gapps again. Then sign in

another solution for this error.

Reason you get error is slow connection speed.

Try to download the app again the error will go.. Try 2-3 times.

no connection:

problem:
you cant connect to playstore even if you have internet

solution:

1-clear cache
2-check date
3-check google account

error rpc:aec:0]

problem

Can't download apps

solution
-remove google account
-remove all synced accounts
-clear playstore data
-reboot now

RPC:S-3 error retrieving information from server

problem

Can't download apps

solution

remove google account and add it again or add another one

more fixes and problems will be added, if you have another solutions for same problem tell me i will add to this post and give you credits of course.
Help me to make this the greatest fixes hub ever. Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

xfullmetal17

Jan 31, 2011
One slight correction on recovery mode: To access it on Samsung devices is power + vol up + home (or it is on the Galaxy S4). Vol-down is download mode.

Reactions: mohamedrashad

arqbrulo

Jun 19, 2010
Texas, U.S.A.
FYI: I just signed up to become a beta tester of an app. Immediately after hitting "join beta" or whatever, I went to the Google Play Store (on a browser) and clicked "install" and selected my device. Back on my phone, I received an error 940. I'm guessing it has something to do with not being in the testing team (it usually takes a while for the system to update).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: explorerman

Oyvindo

Apr 26, 2014
Null ROM on Galaxy gear and Google trouble...

Great work mohamedrashad!
Maybe you can help me with my problem?
I rooted my Galaxy Gear and installed the NullRom. Great success! But I immediately noticed two things:

1. I cannot add accounts under "Settings -> Accounts". When I click the "Add Account" it just flashes once and nothing happens.
2. I cannot launch Google Play. When I try, either directly on the icon or from the Shell menu, it opens briefly but then closes immediately again without any error message. I have tried several different versions of the Google vending apk, without any luck.

I believe there is a relation between the two problems, but I do not know where to look. On the Forum, I have read about other who also has had my #2 problem, and solved it by adjusting the MTD Partition. However, I have no idea how to do that, nor do I understand why that should help. "Out of memory" should not be an issue on a freshly flashed nullROM device?

Please help.

Rgds
VIking

testmasterbd

Sep 22, 2013
In this Planet

shubhojit89

Sep 20, 2013
Some more codes

Sources : appslova.com

Error 911:

App could not be downloaded due to an error 911

Solution:

Method 1: Clear the Google Play store data

Go to Settings >> Manage Applications or Apps >> Open “All” tab
From the list of “All” apps >> Scroll Down and Select “Play Store” >> Select Force stop, Clear cache and Clear data

Method 2: If you are using a wifi connection that requires a webpage login, then your authentication has probably expired. Log in to the APN again via your android browser. Open Google Play store and run the app update again . If that didn’t work the problem is with the wifi network itself.

Method 3: Simply switch to another Wifi network and run the update. The error 911 should disappear for the new Wifi network.

Method 4: Use your mobile network data services instead of wifi. Turn wifi off and then turn your data on and now open your Google Play Store and download/update your apps or games. However, this method is only suited for apps and games that are small sized. For larger updates you should use your wifi network to save data charge.

Error 919:

Cannot install any apps

Solution: Change your APN settings

Error 920:

App could not be downloaded.

Solution:

Method 1:

Turn your wi-fi off
Turn your wi-fi on
Run Google Play Store and install or update the app

Method 2:

Go to settings>>Accounts>> Delete your Google account synced with Google Play.
Restart Phone and add your Google account back in the settings. Alternately, add a different Google account.
Run Google Play Store and download your app.

Method 3:

Go to settings >> Apps >> Open “All” tab
Find and click Google Play Store >>Clear Cache and Clear Data
Now from the same tab uninstall Google Play Store Updates
Restart your phone, open Google Play Store and install the app

Error 941:

While trying to run updates

Solution:

From the list of “All” apps >> Scroll Down and Select “Play Store” >> Select Force stop, Clear cache and Clear data
Again, go back to “All”>> Scroll and Select “Download Manager”>> Select Clear cache and Clear data
Now open Google Play and try updating your app. If the problem persists continue to the step below.
Again, go to “All”>> Scroll and Select “Play Store” >> Select “Uninstall Updates”

Error 504:

“App” could not be downloaded due to an error. (504)

Solution:

Method 1:

Go to Settings>> Application Manager or Apps>> Open “All” apps
From the list of apps find Google Play store >>Clear Data and Clear Cache
From the list of apps find Google Service Framework(Google Play Services) >> Clear Data and Clear Cache
Now install or update app from Google Play Store

Method 2:

Go to system settings>> Accounts>>Google>>remove your Gmail account
Now from settings>>Apps>>All> Force stop, Clear data and cache for Google Play Store, Google Service Framework(Google Play Services) and Download Manager (like in method 1)
Now again go to settings>> Accounts>>Google>>Add your gmail account
Restart your android and then accept all the Google terms and setup Google settings
Rerun Google Play Store and update or install your app.

Error 495:

While downloading apps and games from play store

Solution:

Method 1:
From the list of apps find Google Service Framework(Google Play Services) >> Clear Data and Clear Cache
If it still didn’t work try uninstalling Google Play Store updates first

Method 2:

Now from settings>>Apps>>All> Force stop, Clear data and cache for Google Play Store, Google Service Framework(Google Play Services) and Download Manager (like in method 1)
Restart your android and then accept all the Google terms and setup Google settings

Error rh01:

Error retrieving information from server.

Solution:

Method 1:

Go to settings >> Apps (Manage Applications>> Select “All” tab
From the list of apps >> Select Google Play Store >> Clear Cache and Clear Data
From the list of apps >> Select Google Service Framework(Google Play Services) >> Clear Cache and Clear Data
Run Google Play Store and try installing/updating the app

Method 2:

Error RPC:S-5:AEC-0:

Solution:

Method 1:

Open system settings
Go to Applications (or Apps) >> All
From all apps select Google Play Store >> Clear Cache and Uninstall updates
Again, from All>>Download Manager >> Clear Cache and Data
Finally, All >> Google Services Framework(Google Play Services) >> Clear Cache and Data
Now, rerun Google play store.

Method 2:

error -24

Unkown still now but its coming on Kitkat due to ART problems

Solution:

Method 1 (Sure Fix but requires root):

Install a file manager like Root Manager
Browse to internal storage android/data/com.whatsapp
Delete the com.whatsapp… folder
Now install whatsapp from Google Play

Method 2: Removing Junk Files via Cleanmaster

Install cleanmaster
Uninstall Whatsapp
Now run Cleanmaster , search for Junk files and clean them. (Make sure to uncheck important files that are detected as Junk files by Cleanmaster)

Method 3: When all fails backup all your apps and data and factory reset your device.

Package file invalid:

This issue comes due to Playstore

Solution

Method 1 for update error:

Go to apps >> All >> Select your app >> Clear cache and data
Run update again in Google Play

Method 2:

Install app through Google Play Store website

Method 3:

Turn off wi-fi and install or update app in Google Play Store via 3G or 4G data connection of your Mobile.

Method 4:

Go to apps >> All >> Google Play Store >> Clear cache and data
Go to apps >> All >> Google Service Framework(Google Play Services) >> Clear cache and data
Now try installing or updating the app. IF this doesn’t work follow the step below
Go to Settings >> Accounts >> Google >> Click on your gmail account >> Menu and Remove account.
Restart device and add your Google account back.

Installation unssuccesful error:

Name explains the problem

Here are the methods to fix “Installation Unsuccessful Error in Google Play Store”

Solution:

1. Uninstall and reinstall app

Go to settings >> Apps >> Select “All”
Scroll and find your App >> Select “Uninstall”
Now go to Google Play and reinstall your app

2. Clear market cache

Go to settings>> Apps>> Select “All”
From List of “All” apps >> Select “Google Play” >> Clear Data
Now again try to download the app from Google Play

3. Uninstall Google Play Update

Go to Settings>>Apps>>Select “All”
From List of “All” apps >> Select “Google Play” >> Scroll Down and select “Uninstall Updates”

4. Unmount sdcard then proceed to app installation

Many people have successfully resolved this issue by unmounting their sdcards before running an update in Google Play.

Go to settings>> Storage >> Unmount SD Card
Now run the update or download app in Google Play

5. Delete .android_secure folder

Download Unsuccessful errors:

Name explains

Solution:

First Method:

Go to “Manage Applications or Apps” then select “All” apps
Select “Google Play Store” from the list
Force Stop, Clear Cache and Clear Data
Do the same for clearing “Google Application Framework(Google Play Services)” and “Google Account Manager” from the list of apps.
Open Google Play and you will be asked to sign in.
Sign in with your Gmail account and download your apps or games

Note: From the apps list, you may also have to clear data for “Google Play services, Google app (that is not downloading or updating), browser, Downloads and Download Manager (in case browser download problem).

You can use this same method for fixing “Error Processing Purchase DF-BPA-09”.

Alternative method:

If the first method didn’t work, you can try to delete your gmail account from settings. However, deleting primary Gmail account will require a factory reset unless you have rooted your phone.

Assuming your device is rooted, follow this link on how to delete your gmail account.
Now clear cache and data for Google Play Store like in the first method.
Add your gmail accounts (Settings->Accounts->add account)
Open and sign in Google Play and then start your download

If non of the above methods failed follow the methods below:

Method 1: Clear cache of Google play services and play store.
OR
Method 2 : Uninstall updated of Google play services and play store.
OR
Method 3 : Remove you account and add again and try.
OR
Method 4 : Flash the gapps again. Then sign in
Try the 4th method if the above 3 methods failed.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Error 481

Problem

Solution

Remove your account and use other one

For error 481 there is no problem in google account.

Clear some internel space by removing some app then install the app it will go away..

Error 927

Problem

The download is impossible because an update of the Play Store is in progress.

Solution

Wait a few minutes until the Google Play Store is completely upgraded. If the problem persists, go to settings, then Apps, swipe to All and locate the Google Services. Tap on clear data and then force stop. Do the same with the Google Play Store application.

Another Solution for this error.

try to download the app again the error will go.. Try 2-3 times.
@mohamedrashad you should also provide the link of the post.

Last edited:

vashollow

Nov 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Browse to internal storage of your android/data/ "com.application-address" delete the com.application-address folder. Now retry to install the app.
For that you may need device root access. You can use file manager like as "Root Manager".

I'm using Motorola Moto G and already rooted. I cannot find andriod/data/com.application-address.

It is same like other andriods?

Thanks.:)

r25txe

Mar 3, 2011
The OP, and all other posts that lack clarity, should be edited to change where it says "Google Services" to say 'Google Play Services".

This is to avoid users clearing their GSF (I won't say the full name here to avoid confusing learner drivers) as clearing GSF will lead to all sorts of issues with regards to authorisation tokens, GCM push messages etc as Google's servers will think you have done a factory reset and will just cause many of the problems you are trying to cure.

Nice guide all the same.

testmasterbd

Sep 22, 2013
In this Planet
I'm using Motorola Moto G and already rooted. I cannot find andriod/data/com.application-address.

It is same like other andriods?

Thanks.:)

Sorry for inconvenience!

Previously I mention "internal storage of your android/data/com.application-address" that's mean root/data/data/app name (the app shows errors during installation).

For example you have this error when you try to install ES File Explorer which package name is "com.estrongs.android.pop". Now you need to find the folder which is "com.estrongs.android.pop" on your root directory. For that the location should be "root/data/data/com.estrongs.android.pop" you need to go "root/data/data/" location and delete the folder "com.estrongs.android.pop".

And also you can use DU Speed Booster (Cleaner) or Clean Master to clean this kind of junk files or folders.

Thanks.

Reactions: vashollow

trevor7428

Feb 10, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
Reactions: mohamedrashad

mohamedrashad

Nov 15, 2012
ismailia
Reactions: gee2012

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    many people had problems in purchasing and/or downloading apps from play store or even it cant load, this is just annoying, specially when you newly installed a rom and want to install you fav apps again.

So, i searched the internet and tried to get all possible solutions in on place, and i will update every now and then.

of course i didn't try all these but if you found anything not working tell me

Credits:

-androidpit
    -shubhojit89
    -testmasterbd
    -Quinny899
    -some guides over internet (fixya,askmefast...etc)
    -AndroidCentral forum
    -me of course

error 491:

problem:

downloads and updates impossible.

solution:

remove your google account by going to the settings for your device, then accounts and google. Hit remove account. Reboot your android and add the account once again. Next, in the settings, go to apps (applications) and swipe to find ‘all’ of your apps. Scroll down to google services, then click clear data and finally force stop.

error 498:

problem:

interruption of downloads from the google play store

solution:

the problem is that the cache of your device is full. Delete unneeded applications and files. Restart your smartphone in recovery mode by pressing the volume down, power and home buttons (for samsung devices) or volume down and power (for most other devices). This mode provides a few more options. Select wipe cache partition by navigating between options with the volume rocker. Confirm using the power button.

error 919:

problem:

downloading the app works but it does not open once downloaded.

solution:

there is simply no more space on your android. Eliminate all unnecessary data: Music, videos or large applications.

error 413:

problem:

downloading applications or updates is impossible. If you use a proxy, remember that it may cause problems with the operation of the google play store.

solution:

in settings, find apps, then swipe to all. Scroll down to google services and tap on clear data and then force stop. Do the same with the google play store app and clear the cache from your internet browser.

error 923

problem

the download is impossible: Error while syncing your google account or insufficient cache memory.

solution

remove your google account and delete any useless applications that are just taking up space. Next, reboot your device in recovery mode. Select wipe cache partition and start your device as usual. Don’t worry, your personal data won’t be deleted. Set up your google account once again.

error 921

problem

you can’t download an app.

solution

try deleting the cache of the google play store application. If this doesn’t work, delete all the play store application data, but please be advised that this will consequently delete all the settings that you’ve already made. As a last resort, remove your google account, restart the device and enter it again.

error 403

problem

the download is impossible. This usually happens when two google accounts are used to buy applications on one device.

solution

go the google play store with the correct google account. Uninstall the application in question. Next try to get the app from google play again and click the purchase button.

error 492

problem

it’s impossible to install an application due to the dalvik cache.

solution

under settings, find apps, then swipe to all and scroll down to google services. Here, select clear data and then force stop. Do the same on the google play store app.

Note: If the problem is not solved, try deleting the dalvik cache. To do this, enter the custom recovery mode (only if you have root). Another solution is to complete a data wipe/ factory reset. This option applies to all users and can be done in recovery mode. Beware, it will wipe your data so make sure you have backed up everything you wish to keep.

error 927

problem

the download is impossible because an update of the play store is in progress.

solution

wait a few minutes until the google play store is completely upgraded. If the problem persists, go to settings, then apps, swipe to all and locate the google services. Tap on clear data and then force stop. Do the same with the google play store application.

error 101

problem

you cant download anything because you have many apps installed

solution

just uninstall any useless apps

or

clear play store data and remove google account and re-login in

error 481

problem

solution

remove your account and use other one

error 911:

app could not be downloaded due to an error 911

solution:

Method 1: Clear the google play store data

method 2: If you are using a wifi connection that requires a webpage login, then your authentication has probably expired. Log in to the apn again via your android browser. Open google play store and run the app update again . If that didn’t work the problem is with the wifi network itself.

Method 3: Simply switch to another wifi network and run the update. The error 911 should disappear for the new wifi network.

Method 4: Use your mobile network data services instead of wifi. Turn wifi off and then turn your data on and now open your google play store and download/update your apps or games. However, this method is only suited for apps and games that are small sized. For larger updates you should use your wifi network to save data charge.

error 919:

cannot install any apps

solution: Change your apn settings

error 920:

app could not be downloaded.

Solution:

Method 1:
    Turn your wi-fi off
    turn your wi-fi on
    run google play store and install or update the app

method 2:
    delete your google account
    Restart phone and add your google account back in the settings. Alternately, add a different google account.
    Run google play store and download your app.

Method 3:
    now from the same tab uninstall google play store updates
    restart your phone, open google play store and install the app

error 941:

while trying to run updates

solution:
    clear cache and data download manager

[

error 504:

“app” could not be downloaded due to an error. (504)

solution:

Method 1:

clear data and clear cache of google play store & google service framework

method 2:

remove your gmail account rebbot and Re-add

error 495:

while downloading apps and games from play store

solution:

Method 1:

method 2:

remove your gmail account and Restart then Re-Add the google account

error rh01:

Solution:

Method 1:

method 2:

remove your gmail account And Re-Add

error rpc:s-5:aec-0:

Solution :

Open system settings

clear cache and uninstall updates of google play store,download manager and google services framework
    error -24

unkown still now but its coming on kitkat due to art problems

solution:

- Using a root file manager, go to /data/data
    - Find the package name of the app you're wanting to install (Don't know the package name? Find the app you're wanting to install on the Play Store online and it's in the URL)
    - Delete that folder. All of it.
    - Try to install your app again, it should work now

package file invalid:

this issue comes due to playstore

solution

method 1 for update error:

select your app & clear cache and data
    run update again in google play

method 2:

Install app through google play store website

method 3:

Turn off wi-fi and install or update app in google play store via 3g or 4g data connection of your mobile.

Method 4:

clear cache and data of google play store & google service framework

or
    remove Google account.
    Restart device and add your google account back.

[
    installation unssuccesful error:

name explains the problem

here are the methods to fix “installation unsuccessful error in google play store”

solution:

-uninstall and reinstall app

-clear market cache

-uninstall google play update

-unmount sdcard then proceed to app installation

-many people have successfully resolved this issue by unmounting their sdcards before running an update in google play.

-delete .android_secure folder

download unsuccessful errors:

solution:

First method:

go to “manage applications or apps” then select “all” apps
    select “google play store” from the list
    force stop, clear cache and clear data
    do the same for clearing “google application framework(google play services)” and “google account manager” from the list of apps.
    Open google play and you will be asked to sign in.
    Sign in with your gmail account and download your apps or games

note: From the apps list, you may also have to clear data for “google play services, google app (that is not downloading or updating), browser, downloads and download manager (in case browser download problem).

you can use this same method for fixing “error processing purchase df-bpa-09”.

alternative method:

If the first method didn’t work, you can try to delete your gmail account from settings. However, deleting primary gmail account will require a factory reset unless you have rooted your phone.

Now clear cache and data for google play store like in the first method.
    Add your gmail accounts (settings->accounts->add account)
    open and sign in google play and then start your download

if non of the above methods failed follow the methods below:

Method 1: Clear cache of google play services and play store.
    Or
    method 2 : Uninstall updated of google play services and play store.
    Or
    method 3 : Remove you account and add again and try.
    Or
    method 4 : Flash the gapps again. Then sign in

another solution for this error.

Try to download the app again the error will go.. Try 2-3 times.

no connection:

problem:
    you cant connect to playstore even if you have internet

solution:

1-clear cache
    2-check date
    3-check google account

error rpc:aec:0]

problem

Can't download apps

solution
    -remove google account
    -remove all synced accounts
    -clear playstore data
    -reboot now

RPC:S-3 error retrieving information from server

problem

Can't download apps

solution

remove google account and add it again or add another one

more fixes and problems will be added, if you have another solutions for same problem tell me i will add to this post and give you credits of course.
    Help me to make this the greatest fixes hub ever. Thanks in advance :)
    OP`s list looks like this http://www.androidpit.com/how-to-solve-google-play-store-errors.
    Appreciate posting this info though, but should have mentioned scources.

Miss explaining Play error 920 and 927.
    Some more codes

Sources : appslova.com

Error 911:

App could not be downloaded due to an error 911

Solution:

Method 1: Clear the Google Play store data

Method 2: If you are using a wifi connection that requires a webpage login, then your authentication has probably expired. Log in to the APN again via your android browser. Open Google Play store and run the app update again . If that didn’t work the problem is with the wifi network itself.

Method 3: Simply switch to another Wifi network and run the update. The error 911 should disappear for the new Wifi network.

Method 4: Use your mobile network data services instead of wifi. Turn wifi off and then turn your data on and now open your Google Play Store and download/update your apps or games. However, this method is only suited for apps and games that are small sized. For larger updates you should use your wifi network to save data charge.

Error 919:

Cannot install any apps

Solution: Change your APN settings

Error 920:

App could not be downloaded.

Solution:

Method 1:

Turn your wi-fi off
    Turn your wi-fi on
    Run Google Play Store and install or update the app

Method 2:

Go to settings>>Accounts>> Delete your Google account synced with Google Play.
    Restart Phone and add your Google account back in the settings. Alternately, add a different Google account.
    Run Google Play Store and download your app.

Method 3:

Go to settings >> Apps >> Open “All” tab
    Find and click Google Play Store >>Clear Cache and Clear Data
    Now from the same tab uninstall Google Play Store Updates
    Restart your phone, open Google Play Store and install the app

Error 941:

While trying to run updates

Solution:

Again, go back to “All”>> Scroll and Select “Download Manager”>> Select Clear cache and Clear data
    Now open Google Play and try updating your app. If the problem persists continue to the step below.
    Again, go to “All”>> Scroll and Select “Play Store” >> Select “Uninstall Updates”

Error 504:

“App” could not be downloaded due to an error. (504)

Solution:

Method 1:

Method 2:

Error 495:

While downloading apps and games from play store

Solution:

Method 1:
    If it still didn’t work try uninstalling Google Play Store updates first

Method 2:

Error rh01:

Solution:

Method 1:

Go to settings >> Apps (Manage Applications>> Select “All” tab
    From the list of apps >> Select Google Play Store >> Clear Cache and Clear Data
    From the list of apps >> Select Google Service Framework(Google Play Services) >> Clear Cache and Clear Data
    Run Google Play Store and try installing/updating the app

Method 2:

Error RPC:S-5:AEC-0:

Solution:

Method 1:

Open system settings
    Go to Applications (or Apps) >> All
    From all apps select Google Play Store >> Clear Cache and Uninstall updates
    Again, from All>>Download Manager >> Clear Cache and Data
    Finally, All >> Google Services Framework(Google Play Services) >> Clear Cache and Data
    Now, rerun Google play store.

Method 2:

error -24

Unkown still now but its coming on Kitkat due to ART problems

Solution:

Method 1 (Sure Fix but requires root):

Install a file manager like Root Manager
    Browse to internal storage android/data/com.whatsapp
    Delete the com.whatsapp… folder
    Now install whatsapp from Google Play

Method 2: Removing Junk Files via Cleanmaster

Install cleanmaster
    Uninstall Whatsapp
    Now run Cleanmaster , search for Junk files and clean them. (Make sure to uncheck important files that are detected as Junk files by Cleanmaster)

Method 3: When all fails backup all your apps and data and factory reset your device.

Package file invalid:

This issue comes due to Playstore

Solution

Method 1 for update error:

Go to apps >> All >> Select your app >> Clear cache and data
    Run update again in Google Play

Method 2:

Install app through Google Play Store website

Method 3:

Turn off wi-fi and install or update app in Google Play Store via 3G or 4G data connection of your Mobile.

Method 4:

Go to apps >> All >> Google Play Store >> Clear cache and data
    Go to apps >> All >> Google Service Framework(Google Play Services) >> Clear cache and data
    Now try installing or updating the app. IF this doesn’t work follow the step below
    Go to Settings >> Accounts >> Google >> Click on your gmail account >> Menu and Remove account.
    Restart device and add your Google account back.

Installation unssuccesful error:

Name explains the problem

Here are the methods to fix “Installation Unsuccessful Error in Google Play Store”

Solution:

1. Uninstall and reinstall app

Go to settings >> Apps >> Select “All”
    Scroll and find your App >> Select “Uninstall”
    Now go to Google Play and reinstall your app

2. Clear market cache

Go to settings>> Apps>> Select “All”
    From List of “All” apps >> Select “Google Play” >> Clear Data
    Now again try to download the app from Google Play

3. Uninstall Google Play Update

Go to Settings>>Apps>>Select “All”
    From List of “All” apps >> Select “Google Play” >> Scroll Down and select “Uninstall Updates”

4. Unmount sdcard then proceed to app installation

Many people have successfully resolved this issue by unmounting their sdcards before running an update in Google Play.

Go to settings>> Storage >> Unmount SD Card
    Now run the update or download app in Google Play

5. Delete .android_secure folder

Download Unsuccessful errors:

Name explains

Solution:

First Method:

Go to “Manage Applications or Apps” then select “All” apps
    Select “Google Play Store” from the list
    Force Stop, Clear Cache and Clear Data
    Do the same for clearing “Google Application Framework(Google Play Services)” and “Google Account Manager” from the list of apps.
    Open Google Play and you will be asked to sign in.
    Sign in with your Gmail account and download your apps or games

Note: From the apps list, you may also have to clear data for “Google Play services, Google app (that is not downloading or updating), browser, Downloads and Download Manager (in case browser download problem).

You can use this same method for fixing “Error Processing Purchase DF-BPA-09”.

Alternative method:

If the first method didn’t work, you can try to delete your gmail account from settings. However, deleting primary Gmail account will require a factory reset unless you have rooted your phone.

Now clear cache and data for Google Play Store like in the first method.
    Add your gmail accounts (Settings->Accounts->add account)
    Open and sign in Google Play and then start your download

If non of the above methods failed follow the methods below:

Method 1: Clear cache of Google play services and play store.
    OR
    Method 2 : Uninstall updated of Google play services and play store.
    OR
    Method 3 : Remove you account and add again and try.
    OR
    Method 4 : Flash the gapps again. Then sign in
    Try the 4th method if the above 3 methods failed.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Error 481

Problem

Solution

Remove your account and use other one

For error 481 there is no problem in google account.

Clear some internel space by removing some app then install the app it will go away..

Error 927

Problem

The download is impossible because an update of the Play Store is in progress.

Solution

Wait a few minutes until the Google Play Store is completely upgraded. If the problem persists, go to settings, then Apps, swipe to All and locate the Google Services. Tap on clear data and then force stop. Do the same with the Google Play Store application.

Another Solution for this error.

try to download the app again the error will go.. Try 2-3 times.
    @mohamedrashad you should also provide the link of the post.
    this is really useful, i usually get problems downloading updates whenever i restore paid apps from titanium backup
    Hello,
    I write from France and sorry for my bad english.
    I have read the 14 pages but not found my error -18.
    Explanations:
    My wife plays with "My talking angela" for a long time and has paid also to obtain 2 x pieces on games.
    But the last update don't update and she is furious because she likes to play with this game.
    When the update start, it is a bit long (76 Mo to upload) and after the installation begins, the error "Instalaltion failed, error -18" appears.
    Configuration in use:
    Samsung galaxy Tab 4 with 8 Go RAM and 8 Go SD Card.
    Android 4.4.2
    RAM free 2.4 Go
    SD Card free 5.1 Go
    I install this game on my Nexus 5 and with "Save and Restore" I get an APK that I transfer by Bluetooth to the Galaxy Tab.
    I install manually the APK (76.67 Mo) but same error, so I think it is not an error from Google Play, but I am not an expert.
    What do you think about that ?
    I don't know what to do to update this soft...
    I have write to the developer but answer is that it is Google Play error. But direct install fails also...
    Can you help me (and my wife :) ) ?
    Thks
    EDIT : I have of course uninstall this soft before all my tests and all other softs and games update correctly in Play Store.

EDIT 2 : I have found the answer (Thks to Titi66200 :) ) :
    If the file "smdl2tmp1.asec" exists in directory "/.android_secure/" delete it and retry install or update.
    If all works stop here :) otherwise :
    If this file don't exists unmount SD Card, install or update soft and remount SD Card.
    This second option works for me because I don't find the file "smdl2tmp1.asec"