help to download

Search This thread

h.vidal

Nov 30, 2018
hi to all, i need download any archives on the china forum CSDN, anyone can help me???

hi to all, i need download any archives on the china forum CSDN, anyone can help me???

Wait lol

kenter

Aug 11, 2004

this is the following file you requested.

both are the same file.

so total only would be 2 files.

if its about Landi Apos A8 or Ingenico Apos A8, please enlight me too.
i have Landi tied with Lakala Japan, i tried to disassembly and now some warning pop up with error code 1000 [11]
i do have device software manager, but those file is invalid. perhaps you guys can help me. cheers

Attachments

• 联迪POS报警处理方法.txt
    448 bytes · Views: 65
  • APOSV001_20180705.rar
    13.3 MB · Views: 135
Reactions: h.vidal

h.vidal

Nov 30, 2018
this is the following file you requested.

both are the same file.

so total only would be 2 files.

if its about Landi Apos A8 or Ingenico Apos A8, please enlight me too.
i have Landi tied with Lakala Japan, i tried to disassembly and now some warning pop up with error code 1000 [11]
i do have device software manager, but those file is invalid. perhaps you guys can help me. cheers

Hello friend, I'm trying to release the terminal to install other applications, I need to use the built-in thermal printer, if I can enable the function to install other applications, it also disables the error message for having opened the terminal

Reactions: unohara

kenter

Aug 11, 2004
Hello friend, I'm trying to release the terminal to install other applications, I need to use the built-in thermal printer, if I can enable the function to install other applications, it also disables the error message for having opened the terminal
can you share with me the UNS Package or everything resource you have? perhaps i can disable mine

Reactions: h.vidal

Top Liked Posts