Help to fix low WiFi and Bluetooth range after phone getting dropped from height.

Search This thread

Skar_Aayan

Jun 26, 2022

Help needed to fix poor WiFi and Bluetooth range.​

Hello. I'm a mido user. My Redmi note 4 got dropped from my hand and the display got crack and my 4G ic chip got damaged too. I gave to a local store . They changed the display and changed the 4G ic chip also. It got fixed finely. But now I'm having a new problem after changing the display , that is my wifi and Bluetooth signal range has got reduced, usually Redmi note 4 wifi and Bluetooth range is up to 10 meters. But now I am having range of 1 meter only both in wifi and Bluetooth, I tried changing to custom ROM, resetting wifi and such software stuffs. But nothing worth. I have come to pick a decision that this problem is from hardware side maybe. Maybe the WiFi & Bluetooth combined antenna has got affected by them. Can anybody help me to figure out the real problem and a descriptive solution for this!?

Thanks in advance to all who will reply to me. 😄😄😃😃😀😀

notm3x

Apr 27, 2022
From the description of your problem, it is certain that there is indeed a hardware damage. Maybe when your phone is being repaired they don't install it properly / use a part that is already damaged or doesn't fit, maybe you should visit the place where you service your phone.