help to revert back to stock.

Search This thread

HiM@L

Nov 5, 2010
its been a while since i last used Amaze. i had installed Energy ROM (gb) and exchanged Amaze for Galaxy S2. he tried factory resetting it and said he is stuck in boot screen. I will be getting that phone in few hours and i want to revert that back to Stock rom with ICS. How do i revert back ????
simple guidelines would be perfect.
Thank You.

Dark Nightmare

Aug 5, 2011
WhereEverMyFeetAre
Google Pixel 6 Pro
its been a while since i last used Amaze. i had installed Energy ROM (gb) and exchanged Amaze for Galaxy S2. he tried factory resetting it and said he is stuck in boot screen. I will be getting that phone in few hours and i want to revert that back to Stock rom with ICS. How do i revert back ????
simple guidelines would be perfect.
Thank You.

Info is needed to work with, bootloader version, s-on or s-off, what did he do to get stuck on the boot screen?

Dark Nightmare

Aug 5, 2011
WhereEverMyFeetAre
Google Pixel 6 Pro
he tried factory resetting the phone.

Factory resetting doesn't cause a phone to bootloop or get softbricked, just saying.

Anyways, if you have a custom recovery installed, you could just simply wipe the device and reinstall whatever rom it was.

To go back to complete stock, look for the most recent GB stock ruu file in the dev forum, download it and place it on your sd card. Rename that file PH85IMG, reboot into bootloader, follow all on screen instructions to restore to stock. If the device is s-on, you will need to lock the bootloader before placing that PH85IMG on the sd card.

Or you can look for the most recent ICS leaked ruu zip file to go straight to ICS instead of GB, instructions to use this file remains the same as GB.

Reactions: faol1n

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    he tried factory resetting the phone.

Factory resetting doesn't cause a phone to bootloop or get softbricked, just saying.

Anyways, if you have a custom recovery installed, you could just simply wipe the device and reinstall whatever rom it was.

To go back to complete stock, look for the most recent GB stock ruu file in the dev forum, download it and place it on your sd card. Rename that file PH85IMG, reboot into bootloader, follow all on screen instructions to restore to stock. If the device is s-on, you will need to lock the bootloader before placing that PH85IMG on the sd card.

Or you can look for the most recent ICS leaked ruu zip file to go straight to ICS instead of GB, instructions to use this file remains the same as GB.