[Help] Trying to build Lineage OS:

Search This thread

Sadistic_Loser

Aug 20, 2015
Hello,

Recently, I have been interested in development and I decided to start with LOS 18.1. I have a OnePlus 6T that is loaded with a LOS 18.1 build that I made for myself because the tab s6 isn't supported and I wanted to try and make a build seeing it was my first time doing so.

QUESTION: So, my question is how would I go about developing LOS 18.1 for the Tab S6 (T860)?

Seeing as it isn't supported, I would like try to build it for the tablet. Any links that can help me accomplish this would be appreciated. I apologize if this isn't both the right place to post this and not an easy question to answer. I'm trying to learn but I can't find any current sources to help me do it.

Thanks.

Retz_o_lution_info

Dec 23, 2021
Bonjour,
Je suis comme vous je débute dans le développement et j'aimerais aussi pouvoir de créer une customisée pour mon galaxy note lite. Avez-vous eu des retours ou avez-vous pu avoir des infos par un autre biais ?
Merci d'avance

Hello,
I'm like you, I'm new to development and I would also like to be able to create a custom for my galaxy note lite. Have you had any feedback or have you been able to get information through any other means?
thanks in advance