Help! **Unable to mount /sd Cresp4g

Search This thread

pyropup55

May 4, 2010
Prince Frederick
I rebooted my phone this afternoon. It stayed at the Google screen. I tried to do another reboot. Same issue. I booted in to recovery to try to just load a backup and it's saying there is no /sd. I tried to mount /sd and keep getting an error that said there wasn't one found. I have the Crespo4g currently running AOKP milestone 6, I've had that on since it released and never had this issue. Any ideas what could be going on?

**edit** well the phone finally mounted the /sd I was able to do a restore and got it back up and running.

Last edited:

ken3669

Nov 3, 2011
when distenti

I rebooted my phone this afternoon. It stayed at the Google screen. I tried to do another reboot. Same issue. I booted in to recovery to try to just load a backup and it's saying there is no /sd. I tried to mount /sd and keep getting an error that said there wasn't one found. I have the Crespo4g currently running AOKP milestone 6, I've had that on since it released and never had this issue. Any ideas what could be going on?

**edit** well the phone finally mounted the /sd I was able to do a restore and got it back up and running.

glad to hear your up n running

kamyab.heydari

Sep 18, 2012
Athens
me too i fix it to day

hey bro is tow day i am try to fix it and i did it you have to flash rcw recovery-twrp-2.2.0-crespo i dont now how to fin it i fount it a long ego afthr you flash with fastboot i will makit right (at lees it did for me):confused::cowboy:

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone