• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Help unbricking my phone!

Search This thread

someone5

May 27, 2021
I have the T-mobile OnePlus 7t Pro 5G Mclaren edition. I was trying to root it and ended up bricking it. I'm trying to restore it using MSM download tools but I can't seem to get the device detected. I've watched countless YouTube videos, XDA forms, and google and still can't seem to get it to work. I downloaded the drivers, switched it to 9008, tried different OOS downloads, been careful to get the button timing right. None of these things seem to work! Please help!

sabresfan

Jan 30, 2012
I have the T-mobile OnePlus 7t Pro 5G Mclaren edition. I was trying to root it and ended up bricking it. I'm trying to restore it using MSM download tools but I can't seem to get the device detected. I've watched countless YouTube videos, XDA forms, and google and still can't seem to get it to work. I downloaded the drivers, switched it to 9008, tried different OOS downloads, been careful to get the button timing right. None of these things seem to work! Please help!
Did you get the bootloader unlocked? Check in the guide section and it has everything there. I'm not doubting your efforts but there's a detailed thread there. If you were able to unlock the bootloader you might be able to flash a rom.