Help unbricking my phone!

Search This thread

someone5

May 27, 2021
OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren
I have the T-mobile OnePlus 7t Pro 5G Mclaren edition. I was trying to root it and ended up bricking it. I'm trying to restore it using MSM download tools but I can't seem to get the device detected. I've watched countless YouTube videos, XDA forms, and google and still can't seem to get it to work. I downloaded the drivers, switched it to 9008, tried different OOS downloads, been careful to get the button timing right. None of these things seem to work! Please help!

sabresfan

Jan 30, 2012
Google Pixel 6
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
I have the T-mobile OnePlus 7t Pro 5G Mclaren edition. I was trying to root it and ended up bricking it. I'm trying to restore it using MSM download tools but I can't seem to get the device detected. I've watched countless YouTube videos, XDA forms, and google and still can't seem to get it to work. I downloaded the drivers, switched it to 9008, tried different OOS downloads, been careful to get the button timing right. None of these things seem to work! Please help!
Did you get the bootloader unlocked? Check in the guide section and it has everything there. I'm not doubting your efforts but there's a detailed thread there. If you were able to unlock the bootloader you might be able to flash a rom.

xixtech

Oct 5, 2022

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    109 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    159.9 KB · Views: 3

someone5

May 27, 2021
OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren
Hi, do you mind sharing how you solved your issue with msm tool.... i am currently having same issue. please check attachment.
First you have to make sure you have the original boot image.

Second when you go to upload it to the phone you have to unplug your PC from the internet and put the calendar date back to December 2018 and then try to upload.

Hope this helps

Top Liked Posts