Help weird thing happening

Search This thread

jayjayjoker2

Jun 6, 2011
Salt Lake City
Ok so this is weird I'm using a ROM it's based on stock this appeared and is now finished what do I do? Update? Or should I just ignore it? Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376441836520.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376441836520.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 46

aybarrap1

Mar 21, 2010
Guantanamo Bay
Ok so this is weird I'm using a ROM it's based on stock this appeared and is now finished what do I do? Update? Or should I just ignore it? Thanks

So I am assuming you have an AT&T S3. If so are you currently running 4.1.1? If so it probably recognized that there is an update to 4.1.2...or it was just randomly checking.

Reactions: jayjayjoker2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

So I am assuming you have an AT&T S3. If so are you currently running 4.1.1? If so it probably recognized that there is an update to 4.1.2...or it was just randomly checking.
    Yes it is at&t but im on 4.1.2 there isn't another update that just got released is there?

I am on 4.1.2 and there are no other current updates that I know of. The AT&T software update may have been simply polling the server to check for one. I am not really sure. I have disabled the app service with TiBu so I don't have to worry about it.
    Well I clicked on it and it said there is an update available, im afraid to download because this is not stock its modified stock. Can I just remove the update app using titanium backup?

You probably could but I would just freeze it.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone