Help weird thing happening

Search This thread

jayjayjoker2

Jun 6, 2011
Salt Lake City
Ok so this is weird I'm using a ROM it's based on stock this appeared and is now finished what do I do? Update? Or should I just ignore it? Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376441836520.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376441836520.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 46

aybarrap1

Mar 21, 2010
Guantanamo Bay
Moto X Pure
Moto X4
Ok so this is weird I'm using a ROM it's based on stock this appeared and is now finished what do I do? Update? Or should I just ignore it? Thanks

So I am assuming you have an AT&T S3. If so are you currently running 4.1.1? If so it probably recognized that there is an update to 4.1.2...or it was just randomly checking.

Reactions: jayjayjoker2

aybarrap1

Mar 21, 2010
Guantanamo Bay
Moto X Pure
Moto X4
Yes it is at&t but im on 4.1.2 there isn't another update that just got released is there?

I am on 4.1.2 and there are no other current updates that I know of. The AT&T software update may have been simply polling the server to check for one. I am not really sure. I have disabled the app service with TiBu so I don't have to worry about it.

Reactions: jayjayjoker2

jayjayjoker2

Jun 6, 2011
Salt Lake City
Well I clicked on it and it said there is an update available, im afraid to download because this is not stock its modified stock. Can I just remove the update app using titanium backup?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

So I am assuming you have an AT&T S3. If so are you currently running 4.1.1? If so it probably recognized that there is an update to 4.1.2...or it was just randomly checking.
    Yes it is at&t but im on 4.1.2 there isn't another update that just got released is there?

I am on 4.1.2 and there are no other current updates that I know of. The AT&T software update may have been simply polling the server to check for one. I am not really sure. I have disabled the app service with TiBu so I don't have to worry about it.
    Well I clicked on it and it said there is an update available, im afraid to download because this is not stock its modified stock. Can I just remove the update app using titanium backup?

You probably could but I would just freeze it.