Help! Wifi and sim card not working after messing around with custom roms

Search This thread

sner.page

Aug 14, 2022
Hello!

Somehow I managed to break my wifi and sim card functionality on my oneplus 7 pro EU

I ve tried some custom roms like PixelExperience and crDroid and today I wanted to go back to stock Oxygen OS

I've used MSM tool and more than 5 versions of stock firmware and the "unbricking" process works fine, but I can't get the wifi and sim card to work

Can anyone help me with this? Maybe it's a deeper reflashing for modem or smth..

sner.page

Aug 14, 2022
Quick update, I've tried to restore from a TWRP backup made with PixelExperience12, no success

I have tried reflashing with MSM tool the original rom EU, Global and China version, different versions of android - 9, 10, 11 - I give up

Since nobody seems to reply here, the only solution I've found is to make a service request on oneplus official website

If someone have the same problem and is searching for a solution, I will keep you updated

ardwivedi16

Aug 1, 2021
Nokia 3
Nokia 6.1 Plus (Nokia X6)
Quick update, I've tried to restore from a TWRP backup made with PixelExperience12, no success

I have tried reflashing with MSM tool the original rom EU, Global and China version, different versions of android - 9, 10, 11 - I give up

Since nobody seems to reply here, the only solution I've found is to make a service request on oneplus official website

If someone have the same problem and is searching for a solution, I will keep you updated
What output do you get when you dial *#06#? I think you messed up your NVRAM?

ardwivedi16

Aug 1, 2021
Nokia 3
Nokia 6.1 Plus (Nokia X6)
Looks like your imei and WiFi Mac adress got corrupted and erased and you can't do anything by yourself if you don't have a backup because these two things are unique to each device. You should flash stock ROM and contact one plus about your imei

sner.page

Aug 14, 2022
Looks like your imei and WiFi Mac adress got corrupted and erased and you can't do anything by yourself if you don't have a backup because these two things are unique to each device. You should flash stock ROM and contact one plus about your imei
I have my IMEI numbers on the original box but I don't know how this can help

sner.page

Aug 14, 2022
I have some TWRP backup files.. but my foolish mistake was to make a backup with PixelExperience installed not the stock rom

Top Liked Posts