Help with 703L

Search This thread

aveyond

Apr 15, 2013
I have 703 device. But everytime I intstall android 5.1.1, the device keep rebooting after unlock screen, with android 6.0 the device have no network.
I had try lots of method: 5.1.1 to 6.0, fresh 6.0, .... but no thing work.
Please help!

Djiban

Aug 22, 2014
Saint Remy les chevreuse
I understand your are on android 6 at the moment.

my advice:
flash twrp recovery on your recovery2

then using twrp recovey, install one of the more advanced rom nowadays:
Stock:

or custom:

to get information about these roms, please visit this link.

and let us know...

Reactions: aveyond

aveyond

Apr 15, 2013
I understand your are on android 6 at the moment.

my advice:
flash twrp recovery on your recovery2

then using twrp recovey, install one of the more advanced rom nowadays:
Stock:

or custom:

to get information about these roms, please visit this link.

and let us know...
thanks for your help. After trying all this rom, only lineage has working network. Wondering why?

Djiban

Aug 22, 2014
Saint Remy les chevreuse
It's because he probably has to update to Android 6 through the Dload method with the full firmware. If you're not on the same matching Android version as any of my roms that will happen.
Thanks for feedback. I thought installation was impossible on emui android 5. Anyway I clearly write in my tutorial that you have to be on emui android 6, and so do you.

@aveyond, please reinstall Irh dload method an official android 6, and then upgrade to a custom rom

aveyond

Apr 15, 2013
It's because he probably has to update to Android 6 through the Dload method with the full firmware. If you're not on the same matching Android version as any of my roms that will happen.
Thanks for feedback. I thought installation was impossible on emui android 5. Anyway I clearly write in my tutorial that you have to be on emui android 6, and so do you.

@aveyond, please reinstall Irh dload method an official android 6, and then upgrade to a custom rom
It is true I was flashing dload firmware 6.0, then device can not turn ON. After that is problem described in #1.

Maybe I will stay on lineage, though it still has some problem

Top Liked Posts