• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Help With Bell LG Optimus LTE

Search This thread

Ethanp

Feb 6, 2011
Ottawa
I just upgraded to Bell ICS ,but when the upgrade finished, my phone displayed the LG logo (like it would when you turn on the phone) for an hour......

not sure what to do as i have left the phone for a long time and nothing has happened, any suggestions??[/QU

Can you access download mode by holding the power up button and plugging in the USB?

JennC3P0

Oct 25, 2012
Unbrick- Phone wont charge/Turnon

Ah, I figured I was forgetting something. LG's tools are frustrating. I don't really see the point in preventing you from reflashing a ROM.

Yes, you can force it -- that's actually what the unbricking guide does, basically. So I guess you will have to follow the unbricking guide process, except use the Bell ICS KDZ file when doing it (and stop after you finish flashing the KDZ). The KDZ can be downloaded here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=30177420&postcount=1

I have an LG Optimus LTE P-390 It was gaven to me by a friend. Absolutley nothing wrong with it and no scratches. I"Ve not droped once and one day it was pretty low on battery so i plugged it in and it just shut off and would not turn back on. Im thinking it may have been that the battery just stopped. I was using a charger that fit the phone but not the specific one. Could someone please help me i really want to restore it's life. Like.. I need an explanation and Directions on Unbricking it. If this is the case which it seems to be!!!

drumist

Aug 6, 2010
I have an LG Optimus LTE P-390 It was gaven to me by a friend. Absolutley nothing wrong with it and no scratches. I"Ve not droped once and one day it was pretty low on battery so i plugged it in and it just shut off and would not turn back on. Im thinking it may have been that the battery just stopped. I was using a charger that fit the phone but not the specific one. Could someone please help me i really want to restore it's life. Like.. I need an explanation and Directions on Unbricking it. If this is the case which it seems to be!!!

That's almost certainly not a bricked device. Bricking is really only when you try to flash a ROM or make a change that results in the phone being unbootable.

You should just leave your phone plugged into a wall charger (not computer) for a while to give the battery a chance to charge up again. It doesn't have to be the charger that came with the phone, but if the one you're using isn't working, try a different one (including different cable).