Help with GCam for Samsung S22 ultra

Search This thread

xor777

Apr 22, 2022
Hi! I have a brand new samsung s22 ultra (exynos) and i tried almost all mods and configs. Most of them are just crashed but the best result i got is from AGC 8.4 here pn the picture (rainbow colors)/ I've got a similar results from other bullds, but this one worked more stable and does not crashes.
How to fix this issue with colors?

SHA-20220422-101645762-8-4-400.jpg

deboopi2

Nov 12, 2011
MECHELEN
Hello,
What is the version you are using, can you give me download link?
The only one I got orking was from SHAMIM but even then it freezes after a while if you install the cinfig file for the s22U.

deboopi2

Nov 12, 2011
MECHELEN
After some experimenting I have the 3x and 10x telephoto working. I'm using shamim v21 version of GCAM.
I can also takes pictures at 3x and 10x telephoto because the display show what I'm abut to photograph but the quality of the picture is not OK.
  • First of all the 3x and 10x telephoto.
    This is just a matter of labels as the 3x and 10x work.
    Go to settings - Additional settings - Auxiliary Cameras - Name for camera modules
    enable names for aux lenses
    set telephoto lens to 3x and ID4 lens to 10x
  • Second, show display at camera 1x, 3x and 10x
    Go to settings - Advanced - Model Interface
    For all the camera set the Pixel 3 (blueline) instead of Pixel 2 XL (taimen)
These settings may be saved in the profile files I found but then they are not loaded when importing. It's also possible they are not saved when saving the settings. But this is the way to overcome this for these settings.
Now the quality, video is ok, no banding but pictures are not, see included example, i tried a lot of settings but I do not get it right.
The pictures keep on having banding, if somebody can help me with that?

sha_gcam_banding_resized.jpg