Help with newer edition ONN Tablets (Android 11 versions of Surf Gen 2)

Search This thread

Jd00bz

Aug 18, 2021
Thanks to the resources in this forum, I've been able to successfully root an Android 10 Surf 8" Pro tablet. I, however, have noticed that all of the files here are for the android 10 versions, and that a new series with the same names and different model numbers, equipped with android 11, have surfaced. I tend to get confused with everything, but have figured out how to patch a boot.img with magisk, get it back on my pc, and flash it with ADB and Fastboot. My issue is, that I don't have TWRP or recovery options to get the stock firmware off my newer tablet, the 7" with the model number 100026191. I don't want to try and patch the provided image for the A10 Surf gen 2 7" and flash that for fear of boot loop, so I was curious if anyone in here had a successful method of getting this devices stock firmware or possibly hosting it in a GDrive like the previous edition.

May 16, 2022
Thanks to the resources in this forum, I've been able to successfully root an Android 10 Surf 8" Pro tablet. I, however, have noticed that all of the files here are for the android 10 versions, and that a new series with the same names and different model numbers, equipped with android 11, have surfaced. I tend to get confused with everything, but have figured out how to patch a boot.img with magisk, get it back on my pc, and flash it with ADB and Fastboot. My issue is, that I don't have TWRP or recovery options to get the stock firmware off my newer tablet, the 7" with the model number 100026191. I don't want to try and patch the provided image for the A10 Surf gen 2 7" and flash that for fear of boot loop, so I was curious if anyone in here had a successful method of getting this devices stock firmware or possibly hosting it in a GDrive like the previous edition.
If you have the link for the firmware, share it to me please

May 16, 2022
I'm here for the firmware request for the onn 100026191 Android 11 Go