Help with odin

Search This thread

xavivts

Jan 1, 2013
Valencia (Spain)
Hello, I have a problem with odin, I do not know the phone, this is the debugging usb mode I tried with several odins and none recognizes the device I installed many firms and suddenly I do not recognize the odin device.
In mtp if you recognize me you have some idea

Thank you

Trex888

Jul 26, 2016
Dubai
Hello, I have a problem with odin, I do not know the phone, this is the debugging usb mode I tried with several odins and none recognizes the device I installed many firms and suddenly I do not recognize the odin device.

Thank you

Download samsung usb drivers and install it then reboot pc.
Or download samsung kies and install it then reboot pc.

Reactions: xavivts

xavivts

Jan 1, 2013
Valencia (Spain)

Thanks for the answer, and I have them installed unless they are uninstalled for some reason that I do not know. But I think I have the localized problem because s7 edge that I have also does not recognize me odin I think it can be an update drivers I made a few days ago.

callumbr1

Jan 5, 2016
Leeds
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Thanks for the answer, and I have them installed unless they are uninstalled for some reason that I do not know. But I think I have the localized problem because s7 edge that I have also does not recognize me odin I think it can be an update drivers I made a few days ago.
Update drivers, enable USB debugging. Boot to download mode and connect. Try that

Reactions: xavivts

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you

Update drivers, enable USB debugging. Boot to download mode and connect. Try that

Solved, uninstalled old drivers installed the latest now works all right in odin both the N4 and the s7 edge. Thanks for the help