Question Help with Root in OnePlus 9 LE2117 LineageOS 19

Search This thread

Yasser.d

Feb 18, 2020
Hello everyone! I wanted to consult something else, yesterday I asked how to install lineageOS or any rom and it worked perfectly, now I would like to install magisk to pass the SafetyNet test to use some banking applications that I have, also install some modules that interest me, with lineageOS as I know does this rooting process? Is it the same one that appears in the forum or do I have to download a newer file?

Greetings and thank you very much!

PS: thanks RandomLatinDude for the help yesterday!

AtoZ0to9

Jul 27, 2007
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 9
Hello everyone! I wanted to consult something else, yesterday I asked how to install lineageOS or any rom and it worked perfectly, now I would like to install magisk to pass the SafetyNet test to use some banking applications that I have, also install some modules that interest me, with lineageOS as I know does this rooting process? Is it the same one that appears in the forum or do I have to download a newer file?

Rooting Lineage is pretty simple, download the latest Magisk apk from the Magisk github and rename it to Magisk.zip and flash it in Lineage recovery like you flashed the ROM with adb sideload.

Reactions: Yasser.d

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rooting Lineage is pretty simple, download the latest Magisk apk from the Magisk github and rename it to Magisk.zip and flash it in Lineage recovery like you flashed the ROM with adb sideload.
    +1 sideload. Easiest way hands down. Patching boot img is way outdated.