• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Help with Semi-Bricked Nord CE 5G

Search This thread

ComfySofa

May 25, 2009
As above all i wanted to do was root the device which has gone wrong....ive been trying for the last couple of weeks to just get it running again. Ive had no luck withe MSM tool. Tried 2 different laptops and a desktop (an old 3rd gen i7 with a USB 2.0 hub) which i thought would have been my best bet. No matter what i do i get a "firehose" error timeout after 16 seconds.

I then tried to go down the reflash through ADB route which while not working ive had limited success - i get stopped at the point where i want to flash the system and product paritions which fail due to a filesystem error.

So im currently at that point - trying to find out the command to format both partitions with the EXT4 filesystem....my reasoning is if i can do that and reflash both the system and product partitions ill have a working phone again...

Look forward to anyone that can help...

Cheers

Join this telegram group, maybe the people in there can help you 👍 But please read the rules first, you can read them when you type: /rules

ComfySofa

May 25, 2009
Thats great, thanks, but is there no one on here that could give some advice...after all thats why xda developers is here (i think!)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, yes they are - my phone is now working again. Ill created a separate thread on how i did it/was taught by someone else.!