Question Help with Unbricking OnePlus 10 Pro (NE2213)

Search This thread

g96818

Dec 27, 2014
Yea I do remember tbh... I know what you're saying, but from experience with a good few Sammy phones, theirs is not reversible and they do stick to their guns if it's been tripped.. OP doesn't
That may be true, but the point was you get more from pixel and samsung for the same amount of money you're spending, like the damn rom and unlocked tools to unbrick your phone. I really don't give 2 cents about warranty,, parts aren't that hard to find and anyone can learn to replace their own parts, but you can't restore if the company withholds the software.

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 8
That may be true, but the point was you get more from pixel and samsung for the same amount of money you're spending, like the damn rom and unlocked tools to unbrick your phone. I really don't give 2 cents about warranty,, parts aren't that hard to find and anyone can learn to replace their own parts, but you can't restore if the company withholds the software.

I know what you mean, I think things will change in time.

If we can get a solid guide using fastboot enhance wrote up we'll basically have our way back from bad flashes.

Not sure what's happening with custom ROMs but they'll drop soon enough.. Evo X is in the works and that's a superb ROM.

Reactions: g96818

Metromas

Oct 20, 2019
Turkey
metromas.com
If the device is completely dead, the only way is to trigger it with this point and put it in 9008 mode.
However, I could not find software to flash the phone still stands.

I found this first, but the software needed to animate it is not available.

Ekran görüntüsü 2022-06-30 032235.png
ss2.png

Reactions: separ32

ALEXVDV332

Jun 21, 2022
My Phone is bricked during the updation with fastboot enhance tool so now my phone is in powerd off state not working with button combination even no detection with my laptop please help me if anyone have or know the solution
Добрый день! Вам удалось решить проблему? Мой телефон тоже превратился в кирпич.

Mod translation via GT: Good afternoon! Did you manage to solve the problem? My phone has also turned into a brick.

Last edited by a moderator:

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 8
Having a nose on the internet for MSM credentials or other work arounds, haven't bothered myself as I'm not bricked and as I don't trust 99.9% of what's on the internet..but has anyone who's already bricked tried this?

Could be (probably is) a load of crap, but it's the least looking dodgy one I've seen so far..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Jesus I keep seeing MSM and thinking it's the tool.
    I've edited the thread title, and that shouldn't happen anymore. :)

cc: @Khalid Ghouri

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum moderator
    Well I want to help so I copied and paste Theo from the oneplus 10 pro group on telegram what i posted here i hope this tutorial might help you

I didn't make this tutorial so if this works join the group and thank @docnok63 i don't know if this is also his XDA name 😂 if so then you can thank him on XDA

With an unlocked bootloader, Fastboot Enhance allows you to flash stock OOS without relocking the bootloader like MSM. It can also be used to downgrade your OS without losing data. To use it, download it from Github and:

1) Put the phone in fastboot mode and connect to PC
    2) Launch the Fastboot Enhance app and double-click your connected device
    3) Click the “Reboot to Fastbootd” button
    4) Once in fastbootd, click the Flash Payload.bin button. If you get a warning about cow files, ignore and hit the Yes button
    5) Select the FULL OTA.zip of your choice (incremental patches not allowed.)
    6) The app will extract the payload.bin from the full zip and begin flashing automatically. Do NOT touch your device or close the app during this time or you risk bricking your device
    7) Once done flashing, you will get a “Operation completed” dialogue box. Hit Okay and then hit the “Reboot to System” button. Profit.
    Just saw the title to this thread again and got happy..

Now I'm sad
    I've edited the thread title, and that shouldn't happen anymore. :)

cc: @Khalid Ghouri

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum moderator
    Seems like OnePlus is giving up on the North American market and won't support those that like to root their devices. I guess XDA type root fans will have to stick to the Pixel 6 series.
    It's not just NA, seems like MSM tools is being locked down due to whatever reason, maybe Qualcomm made a fuss about it, so we just don't have good ways of restoring from a brick

I wonder would the previous MSM tool without the log in work for this device?

I'm assuming someone just have tried this but I wonder.

Also I was referring to EDL mode when trying fastboot enhance.

I've never tested it in that regard before.
    It will not work. The new MSM Sahara protocol is 3.1, the old one is 2.1...

RE process in the works but without a leaked updated QFIL or MSM, it'a gonna be a long time...