Question Help with Unbricking OnePlus 10 Pro (NE2213)

Search This thread

g96818

Dec 27, 2014
Yea I do remember tbh... I know what you're saying, but from experience with a good few Sammy phones, theirs is not reversible and they do stick to their guns if it's been tripped.. OP doesn't
That may be true, but the point was you get more from pixel and samsung for the same amount of money you're spending, like the damn rom and unlocked tools to unbrick your phone. I really don't give 2 cents about warranty,, parts aren't that hard to find and anyone can learn to replace their own parts, but you can't restore if the company withholds the software.

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
That may be true, but the point was you get more from pixel and samsung for the same amount of money you're spending, like the damn rom and unlocked tools to unbrick your phone. I really don't give 2 cents about warranty,, parts aren't that hard to find and anyone can learn to replace their own parts, but you can't restore if the company withholds the software.

I know what you mean, I think things will change in time.

If we can get a solid guide using fastboot enhance wrote up we'll basically have our way back from bad flashes.

Not sure what's happening with custom ROMs but they'll drop soon enough.. Evo X is in the works and that's a superb ROM.

Reactions: g96818

Metromas

Oct 20, 2019
Turkey
metromas.com
If the device is completely dead, the only way is to trigger it with this point and put it in 9008 mode.
However, I could not find software to flash the phone still stands.

I found this first, but the software needed to animate it is not available.

Ekran görüntüsü 2022-06-30 032235.png
ss2.png

Reactions: separ32

ALEXVDV332

Jun 21, 2022
My Phone is bricked during the updation with fastboot enhance tool so now my phone is in powerd off state not working with button combination even no detection with my laptop please help me if anyone have or know the solution
Добрый день! Вам удалось решить проблему? Мой телефон тоже превратился в кирпич.

Mod translation via GT: Good afternoon! Did you manage to solve the problem? My phone has also turned into a brick.

Last edited by a moderator:

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Having a nose on the internet for MSM credentials or other work arounds, haven't bothered myself as I'm not bricked and as I don't trust 99.9% of what's on the internet..but has anyone who's already bricked tried this?

Could be (probably is) a load of crap, but it's the least looking dodgy one I've seen so far..

spevil07

Mar 16, 2012
OnePlus 10 Pro
Having a nose on the internet for MSM credentials or other work arounds, haven't bothered myself as I'm not bricked and as I don't trust 99.9% of what's on the internet..but has anyone who's already bricked tried this?

Could be (probably is) a load of crap, but it's the least looking dodgy one I've seen so far..
Looks no that bad but I don't wanna test it

Ph0nysk1nk

Jul 28, 2016

I like downloading stuff. So I did. It's unfortunately, the same situation. Requires login. The ne2210 color OS tool also requires login and is only in Chinese. I messed around with different Msm tools but I only get an error that said the tool didn't match with the package.

Then I looked around more and found an interesting looking program from that site. Rom2box is advertised as authentication free repair tool. I looked into it. Don't know if it will be useful or not

To me, it looks like a manual MSM tool. Here's some pics. I tested it on my OnePlus 6T and it communicated with it fine.

This firmware flasher tab is under the Qualcomm section. Theres also a OPPO tab but it the same thing and probably useless.
1660002010546.png

1660001997656.png

Edit:
I found myself on one of those android hardware modding boxes seller forums and I found someone who uploaded a dumped OnePlus 10 EDL firehose. for his NE2210 COLOR OS model. I Don't know if this is useful in anyway as he too was looking for a unbrick method.

Last edited:
Reactions: dlads

mark332

Jul 2, 2017
I like downloading stuff. So I did. It's unfortunately, the same situation. Requires login. The ne2210 color OS tool also requires login and is only in Chinese. I messed around with different Msm tools but I only get an error that said the tool didn't match with the package.

Then I looked around more and found an interesting looking program from that site. Rom2box is advertised as authentication free repair tool. I looked into it. Don't know if it will be useful or not

To me, it looks like a manual MSM tool. Here's some pics. I tested it on my OnePlus 6T and it communicated with it fine.

This firmware flasher tab is under the Qualcomm section. Theres also a OPPO tab but it the same thing and probably useless.View attachment 5681045
View attachment 5681043

Edit:
I found myself on one of those android hardware modding boxes seller forums and I found someone who uploaded a dumped OnePlus 10 EDL firehose. for his NE2210 COLOR OS model. I Don't know if this is useful in anyway as he too was looking for a unbrick method.

above version of the program use QFIL which send only 1 rawprogram to devices, modern firmware come with many rawprogram & patche file we have to send all, so you have to use latest version & just indicate the main images folder it will automatically detect and write all rawprogram and patch files, a pre patched firehose also included for oneplus 10 pro, have not tested yet (no device to test) but you can try if your device in 9008 Mod, make sure it's a extracted ofp not payload.bin
e.g video for multiple rawprogram & patch files

Attachments

• Screenshot (294).png
    Screenshot (294).png
    86.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Rec 0022.mp4
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Metromas

Oct 20, 2019
Turkey
metromas.com
above version of the program use QFIL which send only 1 rawprogram to devices, modern firmware come with many rawprogram & patche file we have to send all, so you have to use latest version & just indicate the main images folder it will automatically detect and write all rawprogram and patch files, a pre patched firehose also included for oneplus 10 pro, have not tested yet (no device to test) but you can try if your device in 9008 Mod, make sure it's a extracted ofp not payload.bin
e.g video for multiple rawprogram & patch files
10 pro back cover opened. that can stay in edl mode for a short time. Shall we try?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So this is the suggestion that I have for anyone who has the 10 pro. Don't take the chance and try to do anything with rooting or installing a custom rom. It seems I have fallen into the same trap as the OP. While attempting to root my phone the same thing has happened and my phone is bricked. I have attempted everything to fix it but it doesn't work. Since there is no msm tool for the 10 pro there is no solution. Luckily I have oneplus care insurance and now I'm waiting to ship my phone out tomorrow morning. It is such a waste of time and money though. I had to go out and spend an additional $250 so that I wod have a temporary phone to use. Save yourselves the trouble and if you want to have a phone for rooting etc... Get one that at least has an msm tool to fix it when something goes wrong. I'm very disappointed that all these years of using oneplus phones, there was always an msm tool to start from scratch. Never once did I have a bricked phone. Now I have the latest and greatest phone and I cannot do anything to fix it.
    Greetings everyone,

Dropping by here to clean this thread and remind everyone that XDA Developers is not a website that promotes illegal activities such as using keyloggers to grab credentials of support teams. Continous violation of rules will lead to infractions followed by a ban.

Take some time to read the XDA Forum Rules, especially:

9. Don't get us into trouble.

Don't post copyrighted materials or do other things which will obviously lead to legal trouble. If you wouldn't do it on your own homepage, you probably shouldn't do it here either. This does not mean that we agree with everything that the software piracy lobby try to impose on us. It simply means that you cannot break any laws here, since we'll end up dealing with the legal hassle caused by you. Please use common sense: respect the forum, its users and those that write great code.

Regards,
    theimpulson
    Make sure you have run install.bat and type yes, must require if you have a old version of this tool, if qsahara server doesn't send a response tool wait for result, everything is ok as per screenshot I am 100% sure included programmer is not booted on this device or you have not run install.bat (close program run install.bat type yes) try this programmer by @

Ph0nysk1nk under qcom firmware flasher main​

Just tried. I get those messages in both tabs. Qualcomm and Other's with oneplus chossen.
    Jesus I keep seeing MSM and thinking it's the tool.
    Well I want to help so I copied and paste Theo from the oneplus 10 pro group on telegram what i posted here i hope this tutorial might help you

I didn't make this tutorial so if this works join the group and thank @docnok63 i don't know if this is also his XDA name 😂 if so then you can thank him on XDA

With an unlocked bootloader, Fastboot Enhance allows you to flash stock OOS without relocking the bootloader like MSM. It can also be used to downgrade your OS without losing data. To use it, download it from Github and:

1) Put the phone in fastboot mode and connect to PC
    2) Launch the Fastboot Enhance app and double-click your connected device
    3) Click the “Reboot to Fastbootd” button
    4) Once in fastbootd, click the Flash Payload.bin button. If you get a warning about cow files, ignore and hit the Yes button
    5) Select the FULL OTA.zip of your choice (incremental patches not allowed.)
    6) The app will extract the payload.bin from the full zip and begin flashing automatically. Do NOT touch your device or close the app during this time or you risk bricking your device
    7) Once done flashing, you will get a “Operation completed” dialogue box. Hit Okay and then hit the “Reboot to System” button. Profit.