Question Help with Unbricking OnePlus 10 Pro (NE2213)

Search This thread

applyscience

Nov 25, 2016
OnePlus 9
MOD EDIT: POST REMOVED | Forum Rules #9 Violation
If anyone here bought from oneplus, you should just contact support, and they will get it fixed or replaced. Hell, even if you got it at a carrier, I would still try.

just contact Oneplus and they will get a Qualcomm licensed technical assistant to fix it for you.

I bricked my OnePlus 9 (brick = no scene msmtollkit roaming around.) a week after launch, and OnePlus just replaced the phone for me. i was just honest and boom, replaced.

I even bricked it the new one before MSMToolkit was openly available and that's when i had a technician from Germany download a cracked msmtoolkit they used.

I am in the US and he was German but it didnt matter, as he just sent me a pre-requirement checklist to do, one being download MSMToolkit (and it was a cracked variant, as i dont think they like dealing with the login system, either. its just faster to have users have the ops file and it all completed offline) and i just ran it told him to never mind and cloed my ticket with oneplus support.

Last edited by a moderator:

theimpulson

Senior Moderator / Dev Cmt. / RD / Dev Relations
Staff member
Greetings everyone,

Dropping by here to clean this thread and remind everyone that XDA Developers is not a website that promotes illegal activities such as using keyloggers to grab credentials of support teams. Continous violation of rules will lead to infractions followed by a ban.

Take some time to read the XDA Forum Rules, especially:

9. Don't get us into trouble.

Don't post copyrighted materials or do other things which will obviously lead to legal trouble. If you wouldn't do it on your own homepage, you probably shouldn't do it here either. This does not mean that we agree with everything that the software piracy lobby try to impose on us. It simply means that you cannot break any laws here, since we'll end up dealing with the legal hassle caused by you. Please use common sense: respect the forum, its users and those that write great code.

Regards,
theimpulson

TheNewHEROBRINE

Aug 26, 2021
Italy
OnePlus 8T

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Anyone test this?
They're talking on the site like it's working, but it needs to call home.

This info is further down on the link you sent.

This is useful to a point, but you'd still need Satan to log you in to the server for a flash.

Lol a flash????

It literally costs nothing to do this, I swear any custom ROM flashing techie globally who buys the OnePlus 11 after this clusterf*** or anything oppo related in the future is a part of the problem.

There is only one way around this mess and that's a mass boycott of OnePlus / oppo and realme, they're all one and the same company now, don't line their pockets with anything but resentment.

I would go as far to say that XDA (who have assisted more than anyone to help these companies grow) should publicly damn this company and also boycott them, this would be where our solidarity should begin, XDA as a whole basically stating no more to Oppo.

It's in their interests too.

Hopefully Mr Pei will go with an actual flagships chipset next time round and offer a tool for recovery, otherwise things get really simple leaving only the pixel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Lucky

Narko77777

Dec 4, 2022
Lost in space
Sie sprechen auf der Website, als ob sie funktioniert, aber sie muss zu Hause anrufen.

Diese Informationen finden Sie weiter unten auf dem von Ihnen gesendeten Link.

Das ist bis zu einem gewissen Punkt nützlich, aber Sie würden immer noch Satan brauchen, um Sie für einen Flash beim Server anzumelden.

Lol ein Blitz????

Es kostet buchstäblich nichts, dies zu tun, ich schwöre, dass jeder Flash-Techniker für benutzerdefinierte ROMs weltweit, der das OnePlus 11 nach diesem Clusterf*** kauft, oder irgendetwas, das in der Zukunft damit zusammenhängt, ein Teil des Problems ist.

Es gibt nur einen Ausweg aus diesem Schlamassel und das ist ein Massenboykott von OnePlus / Oppo und Realme, sie sind jetzt alle ein und dieselbe Firma, füllen sich mit nichts als Ressentiments die Taschen.

Ich würde so weit gehen zu sagen, dass XDA (die mehr als jeder andere geholfen haben, diesen Unternehmen beim Wachstum zu helfen) diese Firma öffentlich verdammen und sie auch boykottieren sollte, hier sollte unsere Solidarität beginnen, XDA als Ganzes würde im Grunde nicht mehr sagen Oppo.

Es ist auch in ihrem Interesse.

Hoffentlich wird Herr Pei beim nächsten Mal einen echten Flaggschiff-Chipsatz verwenden und ein Tool zur Wiederherstellung anbieten, sonst werden die Dinge wirklich einfach und lassen nur das Pixel übrig.
TThaT is rly crazy when u look how easy it was on op9p never ever op again until they Change that..

Prant

Jan 23, 2017
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
From what I know, all the way up to 8 is free. 9 is a bit hectic and 10 is the first where they have this hard paywall for nothing but profit and to hurt the independent dev community.
Absolutely terrible company motto moving forward. We should be breaking away, not all conforming to the Apple motto.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So this is the suggestion that I have for anyone who has the 10 pro. Don't take the chance and try to do anything with rooting or installing a custom rom. It seems I have fallen into the same trap as the OP. While attempting to root my phone the same thing has happened and my phone is bricked. I have attempted everything to fix it but it doesn't work. Since there is no msm tool for the 10 pro there is no solution. Luckily I have oneplus care insurance and now I'm waiting to ship my phone out tomorrow morning. It is such a waste of time and money though. I had to go out and spend an additional $250 so that I wod have a temporary phone to use. Save yourselves the trouble and if you want to have a phone for rooting etc... Get one that at least has an msm tool to fix it when something goes wrong. I'm very disappointed that all these years of using oneplus phones, there was always an msm tool to start from scratch. Never once did I have a bricked phone. Now I have the latest and greatest phone and I cannot do anything to fix it.
    Greetings everyone,

Dropping by here to clean this thread and remind everyone that XDA Developers is not a website that promotes illegal activities such as using keyloggers to grab credentials of support teams. Continous violation of rules will lead to infractions followed by a ban.

Take some time to read the XDA Forum Rules, especially:

9. Don't get us into trouble.

Don't post copyrighted materials or do other things which will obviously lead to legal trouble. If you wouldn't do it on your own homepage, you probably shouldn't do it here either. This does not mean that we agree with everything that the software piracy lobby try to impose on us. It simply means that you cannot break any laws here, since we'll end up dealing with the legal hassle caused by you. Please use common sense: respect the forum, its users and those that write great code.

Regards,
    theimpulson
    Well I want to help so I copied and paste Theo from the oneplus 10 pro group on telegram what i posted here i hope this tutorial might help you

I didn't make this tutorial so if this works join the group and thank @docnok63 i don't know if this is also his XDA name 😂 if so then you can thank him on XDA

With an unlocked bootloader, Fastboot Enhance allows you to flash stock OOS without relocking the bootloader like MSM. It can also be used to downgrade your OS without losing data. To use it, download it from Github and:

1) Put the phone in fastboot mode and connect to PC
    2) Launch the Fastboot Enhance app and double-click your connected device
    3) Click the “Reboot to Fastbootd” button
    4) Once in fastbootd, click the Flash Payload.bin button. If you get a warning about cow files, ignore and hit the Yes button
    5) Select the FULL OTA.zip of your choice (incremental patches not allowed.)
    6) The app will extract the payload.bin from the full zip and begin flashing automatically. Do NOT touch your device or close the app during this time or you risk bricking your device
    7) Once done flashing, you will get a “Operation completed” dialogue box. Hit Okay and then hit the “Reboot to System” button. Profit.
    Make sure you have run install.bat and type yes, must require if you have a old version of this tool, if qsahara server doesn't send a response tool wait for result, everything is ok as per screenshot I am 100% sure included programmer is not booted on this device or you have not run install.bat (close program run install.bat type yes) try this programmer by @

Ph0nysk1nk under qcom firmware flasher main​

Just tried. I get those messages in both tabs. Qualcomm and Other's with oneplus chossen.
    Jesus I keep seeing MSM and thinking it's the tool.