• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Help with update OTA (ELS-N04 c792)

Search This thread

yurij

Jul 11, 2014
Hi, i'm from Mexico months ago i downgraded my telephone, it works and everything but i cannot upgrade it to EMUI11, i dont know if somebody can help me, i heard that i need to install the base firmware to get the updates but how do i know the base firmware or actually i dont know what can i do.
Thank you all.
Regards
My phone info is:
Base Software Version
ELS-LGRP4-OVS 10.1.0.131
I have the same phone - can you please guide me, how to install GMS onto EMUI 11? Totally stuck with this... :(

skycolt

Sep 19, 2008
Do you have luck with your phone? I have ELS-N04 C792 and tried to downgrade to install google with hisuit-proxy method. I might have used the wrong downgrade files. My phone cannot upgrade to the latest firmware and stuck on 11.0.0.151. I have lost usb connection and fast charging. I have tried to look for a dload file for this model but with no luck yet...

Do you have luck with your phone? I have ELS-N04 C792 and tried to downgrade to install google with hisuit-proxy method. I might have used the wrong downgrade files. My phone cannot upgrade to the latest firmware and stuck on 11.0.0.151. I have lost usb connection and fast charging. I have tried to look for a dload file for this model but with no luck yet...
Shut down your phone, boot to erecovery and search for an update there, sometimes it works

skycolt

Sep 19, 2008
Last hope

I tried this post just now. Still no response on the computer. I would like to try the dload method but seems nowhere to find the els-n04(c792) files. The firmware finder seems to be a dead place now... I wonder if you have any clues on that?

Thanks!
Wenzhe

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, i'm from Mexico months ago i downgraded my telephone, it works and everything but i cannot upgrade it to EMUI11, i dont know if somebody can help me, i heard that i need to install the base firmware to get the updates but how do i know the base firmware or actually i dont know what can i do.
    Thank you all.
    Regards
    My phone info is:
    Base Software Version
    ELS-LGRP4-OVS 10.1.0.131
    Hey Smokey, want to thank you for forwarding me to IProffesors firmware finder. I tried it 3 times and actually had it upgrade but failed on installation. I gave up but ended up messaging him to see if he could help. He told me to try a few things I haven't heard and the next attempt it worked man! He's a genius and now my new god, so thank you for pointing me to his work, saved my phone from the garbage.
    It's my pleasure! And I've been searching for 2 months for help on Canadian p40 pro ota and this became possible and now everyone can be happy! Everyone should praise him hehe!