• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question [HELP] Won't recieve any updates since I bought my Poco F3 on June 2021 !

Search This thread

Entry_Plug

Nov 12, 2017
Hi,

I noticed that none of security updates or system updates come to my phone since I bought it in June 2021.
It's a Poco F3, in stock Rom. No recovery, no root. Nothing. I've only debloat it with a tool find in this sub. Maybe it's the reason ?

Right I'm on V12.5.3.0.RKHEUXM (EU) with security patch from June 2021. I noticed that version 12.5.6.0.RKHEUXM is available since one month.

Why my phone won't update ?

RollDload

Mar 7, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
Huawei P9 Lite
Hi,

I noticed that none of security updates or system updates come to my phone since I bought it in June 2021.
It's a Poco F3, in stock Rom. No recovery, no root. Nothing. I've only debloat it with a tool find in this sub. Maybe it's the reason ?

Right I'm on V12.5.3.0.RKHEUXM (EU) with security patch from June 2021. I noticed that version 12.5.6.0.RKHEUXM is available since one month.

Why my phone won't update ?
I have the same phone (F3 with European software version) I continuously check on the sites that contain the packs of the roms and also on the official xiaomi site, unfortunately it is still stuck at the version 12.5.3.
Version 12.5.6 is a stable beta, so for the moment only some users receive it, if there are no problems it will be released to all other users.
We will have to wait a little longer to receive the 12.5 enchanced version.

Read here...

Last edited:

Rstment ^m^

Aug 19, 2018
Did either of u enable early updates? I usually get updates one week after beta is released... Currently not on EEA but if I switch I'm pretty sure I'd get the update instantly after enabling it

RollDload

Mar 7, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
Huawei P9 Lite
Did either of u enable early updates? I usually get updates one week after beta is released... Currently not on EEA but if I switch I'm pretty sure I'd get the update instantly after enabling it
I am currently on xiaomi.eu, but last week I flashed 12.5.3 eea and I activated the option to receive updates first but I did not get the same, I also tried to download the zip but when I try to install it it tells me that it is impossible because it is an update dedicated to mi pilots 🥺, so I switched back to the eu

mucha.k1994

Dec 29, 2016
Try again guys, yesterday I flashed 12.5.6 via stock recovery, everything works fine with 12.5.6. Get full recovery rom (like 2.9 GB) and flash it (ofc it is for EU global rom). Also after installation it says that is global stable.

Reactions: RollDload

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try again guys, yesterday I flashed 12.5.6 via stock recovery, everything works fine with 12.5.6. Get full recovery rom (like 2.9 GB) and flash it (ofc it is for EU global rom). Also after installation it says that is global stable.