• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[HELP] WW back to CN?

Search This thread

saethen

Mar 13, 2020
Hello,
I have a rather uncommon question: I'd like to fully revert back to CN, including re-locking bootloader. I'm currently on 1910.35 WW, fingerprint fully converted to WW. Should I do as follow:

- Root using magisk,
- Change fingerprint back to CN
- Flash RAW file of CN ROM (1910.52)
- Wipe, relock bootloader

Is this procedure correct, or should I do/ download something else? Do I need boot/root img as well? If so, could someone please guide me to where I could find a CN RAW package along with corresponding boot/root img?

Thanks!

masl100

Sep 29, 2019
Why you want to go back to CN I want to convert to WW coz I want a 10 and classic theme ? and multi language! Now even if you go back to CN you will never get any OTA updates from Asus you should download it.

saethen

Mar 13, 2020
Why you want to go back to CN I want to convert to WW coz I want a 10 and classic theme ? and multi language! Now even if you go back to CN you will never get any OTA updates from Asus you should download it.

Why wouldn't I get any OTA, if my IMEI is still the same? Apparently, OTA is dependable on your IMEI and not your the version of your system/fingerprint.
Anyway, I work in China, and when I go back there sometime, I will need my phone to be fully converted back. Converting your phone to WW is easy, there are many tutorials already in this forum.