HELP Xiaomi Mi 10t non pro no display black screen but with led

Search This thread

abrakadabraham

Jul 6, 2018
an major update for this, my device was already revived, technician told me that the problem is CPU and RAM, and he do the reballing method. hope it will last long. thank you

Caloocanboy

Oct 2, 2022
an major update for this, my device was already revived, technician told me that the problem is CPU and RAM, and he do the reballing method. hope it will last long. thank you
How much did it cost for reballing method? I have mi10t too same as your problem the screen is black but the led works and when i plug the charger it vibrates

Last edited:

Querry

Oct 2, 2022
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Update mga, Sir. Okay na unit ko. After ilang weeks, natagalan lang sa pag Ship ng original parts and nagka error sa system nila. Under warranty pa unit ko kaya wala ako binayaran, authorized xiaomi tech rin sila kaya di na void warranty ko until now na extend pa till January. 1st pinalitan ng LCD pero same issue pa rin then pinalitan ng Board nag okay na sya. Nagrereball din sila and pwede mag pa order ng original or oem parts incase na di na sakop ng warranty unit nyo. AMR Tech Hub name, and Located sa Guiguinto, Bulacan. Metrover Building 2nd Floor.

Caloocanboy

Oct 2, 2022
Update mga, Sir. Okay na unit ko. After ilang weeks, natagalan lang sa pag Ship ng original parts and nagka error sa system nila. Under warranty pa unit ko kaya wala ako binayaran, authorized xiaomi tech rin sila kaya di na void warranty ko until now na extend pa till January. 1st pinalitan ng LCD pero same issue pa rin then pinalitan ng Board nag okay na sya. Nagrereball din sila and pwede mag pa order ng original or oem parts incase na di na sakop ng warranty unit nyo. AMR Tech Hub name, and Located sa Guiguinto, Bulacan. Metrover Building 2nd Floor.
Ano yung main error sa mi10t mo sa board po ba? I mean yung specific na problema motherboard?

Last edited:

amzarfa

Mar 26, 2023
Good day team mi 10t 5g, i have a problem for my mi 10t, i got black screen no display, even restart can't do, but when i place fingerprint to unlock, it vibrates and with led light, my phone is rooted. the black screen happen when i used my device as a remote control for TV using mi remote. any suggestion, violent reaction and tips & tricks will be appreciated. I used Global rom 12.0.5 something, didnt flash any rom, just using rooted myn device for xposed and gameguardian.

I have pro version of Mi 10T and had same issue. It turns black screen when i charged and open my WhatsApp. The alarm still ringing, it still vibrates when touching the fingerprint sensor, led light still on while charging, and it still glows even if only for a moment.

I hope it's just an LCD problem, otherwise it means that the Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro are indeed defective products from Xiaomi

abrakadabraham

Jul 6, 2018
I have pro version of Mi 10T and had same issue. It turns black screen when i charged and open my WhatsApp. The alarm still ringing, it still vibrates when touching the fingerprint sensor, led light still on while charging, and it still glows even if only for a moment.

I hope it's just an LCD problem, otherwise it means that the Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro are indeed defective products from Xiaomi
hello that's the same issue i had on my mi 10t before, that's not an LCD problem, the only way to fix your phone is to find technician with good reballing or CPU rework skill, when i had that problem i assume that was coming from my LCD too, but apparently it is not. my device is currenly working fine till now after reballing or CPU reworks. hope this info will help you brother

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good day team mi 10t 5g, i have a problem for my mi 10t, i got black screen no display, even restart can't do, but when i place fingerprint to unlock, it vibrates and with led light, my phone is rooted. the black screen happen when i used my device as a remote control for TV using mi remote. any suggestion, violent reaction and tips & tricks will be appreciated. I used Global rom 12.0.5 something, didnt flash any rom, just using rooted myn device for xposed and gameguardian.
    How much did it cost for reballing method? I have mi10t too same as your problem the screen is black but the led works and when i plug the charger it vibrates
    2500php for the repair
    Saan nyo po pinagawa sa Bulacan, Sir? Same Issue may notif lights and naka on yung Mi10t ko.
    hindi po sa bulacan ko pinagawa, sa manila po, sa sm fairview, pero pina shipped ko lng yung device ko via lbc po
    Copy po, yung unit nyo po ba is nag oon yung ilaw ng lcd pero black lang?
    yes po