HELP - Xiaomi Mi note 3 I can't take ROOT

scasser

Oct 14, 2010
HELP!

sorry for my english

I can't take ROOT on my Xiaomi Mi Note 3

I was able to unlock the Bootloader With Minimal ADB and Fastboot I control the phone in Fastboot mode

With the command, I can flash the phone:
Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
I can access TWRP recovery (version 3.5.0_9-0) with the command:
Code:
fastboot boot recovery.img
Because when I holding down Vol + and Power start the custom recovery (and I think this is the problem).
From TWRP recovery (booted from PC) I can install SuperSU without error but when I start the phone it is not rooted :(

Can anyone help me?

P.S. I made several attempts to install SuperSU in different versions (always without success) some of these caused the phone to stop booting and I always solved with this instruction. source
Code:
Reboot into TWRP, allow system changes... if your not prompted, in TWRP go to Mounts and make sure Mount System Read-Only is NOT checked, then from the main menu go to Advanced - Terminal and enter:

echo SYSTEMLESS=true>>/data/.supersu (exactly as entered, only space is between echo and SYSTEMLESS)

scasser

Oct 14, 2010
I have Flash recovery twrp 3.2.3.0 and now recovery start with Vol + and Power

I have try install magisk 20.1 but I have take this error.

One strange things(for me) the system was restored and erase all data

zaqm

Apr 8, 2017
Your data was erased when you unlocked the bootloader. The magisk gives that error because you flashed supersu. You'll have to either reflash stock rom with miflash but without locking the bootloader or flash custom rom.

scasser

Oct 14, 2010
Your data was erased when you unlocked the bootloader. The magisk gives that error because you flashed supersu. You'll have to either reflash stock rom with miflash but without locking the bootloader or flash custom rom.
I will try !!

thank's

scasser

Oct 14, 2010
You recommend me a stable custom rom?

Thanks