• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question [HELP] Xiaoxin Pad (P11 CN ver.) have issue with Youtube Vanced

Search This thread

radaonline

Jan 9, 2013
I just received my Xiaoxin Pad (P11 china ver.) a few days ago. I quite liked the Chinese rom so I kept it and installed the google play apk from its app store. Then I installed YT Vanced from the official Vancedapp.com website. I have installed it many times on my phone, my mom's and my friends' phones before. All are working normally.

On this device, It was working fine at first, but after I switched to PC mode or reboot. Vanced reports offline status even though the network is still connected normally.

Screenshot_2021-09-27-20-55-20-0681562219.jpg

I tried to troubleshoot following Vanced's instructions, I also tried some of the ways found on reddit such as deleting the VancedMicroG account and re-login, but it only worked temporarily. The error still occurs when switching modes or restarting the device.

Screenshot_2021-09-27-21-19-33-1781005160.jpg

Please help me, I am going crazy with this endless loop.

famicom9x

Oct 12, 2019
i have another problem that vanced would crash, i fix it by download the old version of vanced in apkure, then open it, then close it, then update via vanced manager, after that no crash anymore.

Reactions: radaonline

Slu79

May 12, 2020
I also have same problem, I have to reinstall MicroG at least once a day to keep my account running on YT Vanced.

Have tried removing power optimisation etc and doesnt help - I read that the Chinese roms often close down / prevent apps from running long term in the background, so my assumption is that somehow MicroG is being force closed.

Was hoping a global rom might fix it but would be interested to see if there is any other fix

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i have another problem that vanced would crash, i fix it by download the old version of vanced in apkure, then open it, then close it, then update via vanced manager, after that no crash anymore.