[Help]zenfone 2 wont turn on?

Search This thread

alexgordienko1993

Oct 3, 2015
Hello, i charged my zenfone 2 4gb version last night with the original charger and suddenly its shutted down and wont turn on:( i tried to charge again and to do hard reset with power + vol buton but nothing happen just a black screen and its just keeps vibrating every 5 minutes on charging... How to fix it ???? Thanks.

tanmay92

Aug 14, 2013
Hello, i charged my zenfone 2 4gb version last night with the original charger and suddenly its shutted down and wont turn on:( i tried to charge again and to do hard reset with power + vol buton but nothing happen just a black screen and its just keeps vibrating every 5 minutes on charging... How to fix it ???? Thanks.

facing same problem ?
Let me know if u find any solution
My warrnty is void too as i rooted it

_WiNNa_

Jun 14, 2012
You guys could try unbricking with xfstk, if your phones show up as Moorefield in Windows device manager. But I think they're bricked. Send them to Asus. I don't think they will charge you for replacing the motherboard because Asus won't notice you're rooted, when the motherboard is dead. And even if, imho rooting won't void warranty, only unlocking the bootloader will, right?

tanmay92

Aug 14, 2013
You guys could try unbricking with xfstk, if your phones show up as Moorefield in Windows device manager. But I think they're bricked. Send them to Asus. I don't think they will charge you for replacing the motherboard because Asus won't notice you're rooted, when the motherboard is dead. And even if, imho rooting won't void warranty, only unlocking the bootloader will, right?

IT shows moorefield in device manager but only for 1 sec.
Is this motherboard fault?

_WiNNa_

Jun 14, 2012
I think so. Mine was the same. But I could get my phone to show up for more than 1 sec in device manager by holding the volume down button on powering on and keeping it holden.
Xfstk was working this way, but only to the part when it tries to flash firmware. Then it loses the connection... But try! Best of luck!

timpap

Mar 22, 2016
Hello guys, I kinda have the same problem:

1) Installed official ASUS update
2) After the phone restarted, it stuck in the loading screen forever
3) I entered the recovery mode and the sleeping android robot with the triangle error sign appeared.
4) I surpassed that by pressing power button + volume-up button and releasing.
5) Reset to factory settings, clear cache.
6) Still stuck in the loading screen.

By the way, I had unlocked my phone about a month ago. What can I do now? Is the warranty void? Thanks in advance

[email protected]

Jan 13, 2016

3) I entered the recovery mode and the sleeping android robot with the triangle error sign appeared.

By the way, I had unlocked my phone about a month ago. What can I do now? Is the warranty void? Thanks in advance

try factory reset in recovery.it should do the task else sideload the firmware again

tanmay92

Aug 14, 2013
feel your pain - I cant get any Moorefield at all. Completely dead and Asus dont wanna repair.
why they dont wanna repair???
what are they saying?

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Did u installed custom recovery? if yes then flash firmware from asus website else if no then sideload the firmware