• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Help

Search This thread

ClaudioG123

Jan 31, 2017
Funchal
OPPO Find X3 Pro
So i got the watch 3 SM-R845F, and i managed to install everything in expection of the BP apk, i already tried to use Tizen Studio, SDB load, installing with the phone, and nothing seems to break the deal, i got in the phone error installing, in the SDB load, got certificate error, error 1 and 12, already saw the fixes, and managed to bypass, but when i try to sign the unsigned apps i get premature end of file error. and when i try to install signed apps, it displays the error 1 or 12, so anything that can help me?

Last edited:
Reactions: dalyatala

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So i got the watch 3 SM-R845F, and i managed to install everything in expection of the BP apk, i already tried to use Tizen Studio, SDB load, installing with the phone, and nothing seems to break the deal, i got in the phone error installing, in the SDB load, got certificate error, error 1 and 12, already saw the fixes, and managed to bypass, but when i try to sign the unsigned apps i get premature end of file error. and when i try to install signed apps, it displays the error 1 or 12, so anything that can help me?