Question HELP!!!!

Search This thread

3rehaan

Nov 16, 2019
ASUS ROG Phone 5
You should definitely try and flash a CN RAW to try and get the device back first then, your device seems to be rejecting WW roms. Sorry I don't have a CN RAW file to share with you, try to download one from the links on this forum, I think I've seen a link to one. Use the same steps to initiate the flashing.
this Again In CN RAW ...
please help me ...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-26 111952.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-09-26 111952.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 11

3rehaan

Nov 16, 2019
ASUS ROG Phone 5

Attachments

• IMG_20210927_002835.jpg
    IMG_20210927_002835.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20210927_002851.jpg
    IMG_20210927_002851.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20210927_002901.jpg
    IMG_20210927_002901.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 24

3rehaan

Nov 16, 2019
ASUS ROG Phone 5
How did you get from stock rom to this rom?? Something looks completely wrong here....
I Don't Know How This Come I Just Try To CN To WW Than Stuck And When I Try Wipe Data this Rom Boot
But This Isn't Useful Its Total Useless Not Functions Work Camera Status Bar And Much More Everything Is Crashing !

Attachments

• IMG_20210927_003952.jpg
    IMG_20210927_003952.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20210919_074001.jpg
    IMG_20210919_074001.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 15

Andrologic

Apr 29, 2016
Huawei Nexus 6P
Huawei Mate 20 X
I Don't Know How This Come I Just Try To CN To WW Than Stuck And When I Try Wipe Data this Rom Boot
But This Isn't Useful Its Total Useless Not Functions Work Camera Status Bar And Much More Everything Is Crashing !

Try and unlock the bootloader from this rom. Can this ROM connect you to the internet? If so, download/transfer the ASUS unlock app to the device and run the APK while connected to the internet. Chances are small but worth a try...

I Am Really Sorry My English Is Not Good
My Model Is Not S ..!
I Cleared The Echo Line From The flash all_FTM script now This Says

C:\WW_ZS673KS_18.0830.2102.88_M2.13.24.14.3-ASUS_1.1.80_Phone-user.raw>IF NOT 1 == 0 (
ECHO "FAILED, fastboot.exe flash all WW_ZS673KS_18.0830.2102.88_M2.13.24.14.3-ASUS_1.1.80_Phone-user.raw failure, EXIT!"
IF EXIST .system_tmp.img DEL .system_tmp.img
EXIT 1
)
"FAILED, fastboot.exe flash all WW_ZS673KS_18.0830.2102.88_M2.13.24.14.3-ASUS_1.1.80_Phone-user.raw failure, EXIT!"

Please delete the first image with your imei for your safety.

This App Also Didn't Work Its Says This Devices Model Not Supported

Where did you download the app? Was it the newest version?

Andrologic

Apr 29, 2016
Huawei Nexus 6P
Huawei Mate 20 X
I'm out of suggestions but I came to think of one last thing you can try: When you lock the bootloader (as it seems you've done), your fastboot reverts to the CSC fastboot (althoug the ROG 5 bootloader doesn't show it). However, if you try entering fastboot from recovery, maybe it makes a difference for flashing RAW's. Unfortunately I think your flashing issue is related to the totally corrupted firmware on the device (I don't know who sold you this device but they haven't been nice to you). But you may want to give it a try.

Long story short try this:

1 - Boot the device into bootloader (like before)

2 - Do a 'fastboot reboot fastboot" OR go 'fastboot reboot recovery' and select Enter Fastboot Mode from the menu. The device should reboot into a screen actually saying Fastboot (Or Fastboot Mode, I forgot)

3 - Try doing a RAW flash exactly like before. Try with both the WW rom and CN rom. Use the FTM scripts again.

The only other thing I myself would try would be to see if the bootloader can somehow be unlocked from the fake/corrupted rom on your device from the settings menu (i.e OEM Unlock) or via conventional fastboot commands etc (probably not possibe though)

If the above doesn't work, I really can only recommend:

(A) Return the device back to whoever sold it to you (I'm guessing impossible).

(B) Send the device to ASUS and request the firmware to be rebuilt. They will charge you but my guess is it won't be more than US $50 or you may be lucky and they help you out for free

(C) Wait for EDL firehose files for this device to become available. Unfortunately the few people who have it are not sharing it.

Finally, if I were you, I would probably not put any personal files, contacts, passwords or other sensitive data on this device in current state. The firmware on this device looks to be corrupted. I don't know who sold it to you but it may not be safe. I've never seen a ROG 5 with the firmware from your screenshot unless it's something specific to the CN version.

Reactions: twistedumbrella

3rehaan

Nov 16, 2019
ASUS ROG Phone 5
I'm out of suggestions but I came to think of one last thing you can try: When you lock the bootloader (as it seems you've done), your fastboot reverts to the CSC fastboot (althoug the ROG 5 bootloader doesn't show it). However, if you try entering fastboot from recovery, maybe it makes a difference for flashing RAW's. Unfortunately I think your flashing issue is related to the totally corrupted firmware on the device (I don't know who sold you this device but they haven't been nice to you). But you may want to give it a try.

Long story short try this:

1 - Boot the device into bootloader (like before)

2 - Do a 'fastboot reboot fastboot" OR go 'fastboot reboot recovery' and select Enter Fastboot Mode from the menu. The device should reboot into a screen actually saying Fastboot (Or Fastboot Mode, I forgot)

3 - Try doing a RAW flash exactly like before. Try with both the WW rom and CN rom. Use the FTM scripts again.

The only other thing I myself would try would be to see if the bootloader can somehow be unlocked from the fake/corrupted rom on your device from the settings menu (i.e OEM Unlock) or via conventional fastboot commands etc (probably not possibe though)

If the above doesn't work, I really can only recommend:

(A) Return the device back to whoever sold it to you (I'm guessing impossible).

(B) Send the device to ASUS and request the firmware to be rebuilt. They will charge you but my guess is it won't be more than US $50 or you may be lucky and they help you out for free

(C) Wait for EDL firehose files for this device to become available. Unfortunately the few people who have it are not sharing it.

Finally, if I were you, I would probably not put any personal files, contacts, passwords or other sensitive data on this device in current state. The firmware on this device looks to be corrupted. I don't know who sold it to you but it may not be safe. I've never seen a ROG 5 with the firmware from your screenshot unless it's something specific to the CN version.
I Really appreciate to You
Thank You Sir For Doing This For Me ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You should definitely try and flash a CN RAW to try and get the device back first then, your device seems to be rejecting WW roms. Sorry I don't have a CN RAW file to share with you, try to download one from the links on this forum, I think I've seen a link to one. Use the same steps to initiate the flashing.

I relocked bootloader and now phone won't boot past bootloader. It's only giving options to "start/ recovery/ restart bootloader/ power off" Phone is getting recognised in fastboot, but since I relocked bootloader I can't flash anything at all. Kindly help me what I can do for this mess. I tried using bootloader lock commands and it's saying bootloader already locked. I'm feeling helpless. Kindly help 😣😣
    No I've flashed stock boot.img before and flashed afterwards. Can I still flash anything with bootloader locked?
    Yes I'm quite sure you should be able to flash a clean firmware with a RAW rom. Use the FTM flashall script.
    This probably shouldn't be a how to guide and the title should be something more descriptive than "help"

A how to guide typically includes instructions, like this one:

The good news is that you can still flash a raw firmware with the bootloader locked.

In the future, take the time to look at the guides here before jumping into anything that involves the system or bootloader unless you are absolutely sure you know what you're doing.

I Am Really Sorry My English Is Not Good
    My Model Is Not S ..!
    I Cleared The Echo Line From The flash all_FTM script now This Says

C:\WW_ZS673KS_18.0830.2102.88_M2.13.24.14.3-ASUS_1.1.80_Phone-user.raw>IF NOT 1 == 0 (
    ECHO "FAILED, fastboot.exe flash all WW_ZS673KS_18.0830.2102.88_M2.13.24.14.3-ASUS_1.1.80_Phone-user.raw failure, EXIT!"
    IF EXIST .system_tmp.img DEL .system_tmp.img
    EXIT 1
    )
    "FAILED, fastboot.exe flash all WW_ZS673KS_18.0830.2102.88_M2.13.24.14.3-ASUS_1.1.80_Phone-user.raw failure, EXIT!"

No need to be sorry for your English. Now we know it's not an S model.

1) In your RAW folder there are a couple of '.log' files generated. Can you upload those here?

2) Also, can you do a "fastboot getvar all" and post what you get on this device?