Question help!!

Search This thread

ryzen23

Sep 12, 2018
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
need help guys my phone is stock on updating then reboot updating i think it's bootloop. i cant go to recovery and my pc can't detect my phone on fastboot or even on the technician i know event in EDL mode test point the led only flashing but nothing appear in the device manager i try 5 pc/laptop same problem

ryzen23

Sep 12, 2018
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hi , have you try Test point?
do you have dissabled signature drivers to install all drivers? like qualcom drivers and fastboot and adb from Mi flash tool...
I already try the test point you can read it in my post and i already install all fastboot drivers and Qualcomm driver and i disable the signature driver. my phone is not detected i try buy new cable 3x still not detected is this a hardware issue?

Enriquecalong

Feb 6, 2019
I already try the test point you can read it in my post and i already install all fastboot drivers and Qualcomm driver and i disable the signature driver. my phone is not detected i try buy new cable 3x still not detected is this a hardware issue?
May be your port... you cant acces to recovery right? its on MIUI screen or Poco screen?

Enriquecalong

Feb 6, 2019
QFILDownload

Qfil Driver 64xDownload

Standart Qualcom driver Download
i think that you are watching in Device manager if your poco its readed, will be like Q9008 or something like that , or if your drivers are bad you will see an 'Unknown usb decription failed"

those drivers are for test point...

i think that you are not doing well the test point.

196ddeceede62c6158d5c99c26f4210d.jpg

ryzen23

Sep 12, 2018
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
i think that you are watching in Device manager if your poco its readed, will be like Q9008 or something like that , or if your drivers are bad you will see an 'Unknown usb decription failed"

those drivers are for test point...

i think that you are not doing well the test point.

View attachment 5616137
i know when device is detected in device manager sir and edl mode when the LED is blinking the phone is in edl mode

Enriquecalong

Feb 6, 2019
i know when device is detected in device manager sir and edl mode when the LED is blinking the phone is in edl mode
Oh ok , try with other port , if that didnt work you may need to use a JTAG tool :( , or can be that the pmic is middle dead cause of that your port is of , oor any lines in that has consume or is in short.. :( if you hav an tester , try to know if you recive the 5v from the USB C port to The respective pin USB DIAGRAM