here is the sucker you wanted :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
G

GuestK0087

Seriously?? Not to be rude but does anybody read any more? There's already at least one thread on this. Please people, use the search option, read the threads before posting redundant topics. This place is turning into a zoo. The Bump thread has been closed because people don't read and comprehend simple directions. There are rules here and yet no one seems to understand them. [emoji20]

Sent from my Stump'd & Bump'd Sprint LG G3

bweN diorD

Jun 12, 2011
Seriously?? Not to be rude but does anybody read any more? There's already at least one thread on this. Please people, use the search option, read the threads before posting redundant topics. This place is turning into a zoo. The Bump thread has been closed because people don't read and comprehend simple directions. There are rules here and yet no one seems to understand them. [emoji20]

just because you say "not to be rude" doesnt entitle you to be.
if everyone who had an issue with a post used the report button instead of spouting off, this place wouldnt be such a zoo.

if i overlooked the other post, have this one taken down, no sweat off my @ss, just trying to help.

vestaviajag

Oct 28, 2006
South Fork, NC
Please people, use the search option, read the threads before posting redundant topics. This place is turning into a zoo.

Evo Freak is right, this is becoming unbearable with the ETA's, re-posts and redundant questions.

I don't see where anyone was rude... calm down.

if everyone who had an issue with a post used the report button instead of spouting off, this place wouldnt be such a zoo.

if i overlooked the other post, have this one taken down, no sweat off my @ss, just trying to help.

See, that's the problem though. It shouldn't be a 'clean up my mistake' issue. It should be a 'look twice before crossing the street' issue. You should have the common decency and sense to search to see if this was already asked. The mods don't do this for a living, and cleaning up redundant posts, I'm sure, becomes tedious and annoying. So instead of saying 'if I overlooked' something, someone else can clean it up, you should of searched and answered your own question/issue/point. Don't take this as being rude, it's not. Just be mindful of who has to clean up what for someone else's laziness.

MODS, please close this redundant thread. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: I-IoLLoW

bweN diorD

Jun 12, 2011
Evo Freak is right, this is becoming unbearable with the ETA's, re-posts and redundant questions.

See, that's the problem though. It shouldn't be a 'clean up my mistake' issue. It should be a 'look twice before crossing the street' issue. You should have the common decency and sense to search to see if this was already asked. The mods don't do this for a living, and cleaning up redundant posts, I'm sure, becomes tedious and annoying. So instead of saying 'if I overlooked' something, someone else can clean it up, you should of searched and answered your own question/issue/point. Don't take this as being rude, it's not. Just be mindful of who has to clean up what for someone else's laziness.

i only made like 10 new post in over 3 years, so if some venting about this issues needs to happen, its surely not in my direction.
i overlooked the other post, if a mod has to clean it up, then so be it. if it bothers them that much or they have no time, then promote me and i would be happy to take up any slack...

G

GuestK0087

Again, I'm sorry if I came off as a jerk. I'm just very disturbed at the state of things as of late. The closing of the Bump thread is extremely upsetting to me as it seems that no one has any respect for the roots of XDA any more. No disrespect to the OP of this thread. Also, please forgive my ranting. It just bothers me to see the overwhelming amounts of useless, greedy, and uninformed posts. My sincere apologies.

bweN diorD

Jun 12, 2011
Again, I'm sorry if I came off as a jerk. I'm just very disturbed at the state of things as of late. The closing of the Bump thread is extremely upsetting to me as it seems that no one has any respect for the roots of XDA any more. No disrespect to the OP of this thread. Also, please forgive my ranting. It just bothers me to see the overwhelming amounts of useless, greedy, and uninformed posts. My sincere apologies.

i completely agree, it has been going down hill for some time, and im not happy about it either.
take a peep at the noob thread i help in, in my sig and you will see what i choose to put up with daily. i have hundreds of post in that thread, and its very taxing at times, so i fully understand where you are coming from.

i made a mistake, its one of few, lets move on.

Reactions: teddy0209
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed
    Old news is old news, Also please do not and try to moderate threads yourself, just report them if you feel there is anything wrong them

Greg
    Please people, use the search option, read the threads before posting redundant topics. This place is turning into a zoo.

i completely agree, it has been going down hill for some time, and im not happy about it either.
    take a peep at the noob thread i help in, in my sig and you will see what i choose to put up with daily. i have hundreds of post in that thread, and its very taxing at times, so i fully understand where you are coming from.

i made a mistake, its one of few, lets move on.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone