Here's the T-Mobile My Touch ROM

Search This thread

skittleguy

May 30, 2008
Calgary
Just flashed it to my Rogers (don't do this unless you rebuilt the boot.img) and it seems very snappy! It's pretty stock though.

Edit: Eeeww...Google keyboard...

watchnj

Jan 18, 2006
Just flashed it to my Rogers (don't do this unless you rebuilt the boot.img) and it seems very snappy! It's pretty stock though.

Edit: Eeeww...Google keyboard...
what do you mean build the image? I can just rename to update.zip and install it from fastboot? thaxnks

skittleguy

May 30, 2008
Calgary
what do you mean build the image? I can just rename to update.zip and install it from fastboot? thaxnks
Not on a Rogers phone unless you like watching the Rogers logo.

I can post a ported version if those of you with Rogers Magics wanna play around with it. Just don't be surprised when some of the apps don't work (IM is a good example).

watchnj

Jan 18, 2006
I just installed the rom, but I didnt see any t-mobile apps??

edit: awsome rom, very fast, I have my im app, I like the regular keyboard better, but my wifi doesnt work :(

Last edited:

watchnj

Jan 18, 2006
I copied the wlan.ko from fatal1ty rom to c:\tools and tried to push it, it looks like it got copied, but still doesnt work,

skittleguy

May 30, 2008
Calgary
Alright so here's a version for the 32A people (I know this sounds stupid, but Rogers roms do work for you folks, right? I've never made the connection between the two :p ). Sorry it took a bit but I tried to fix as many of the little bugs as I could.

http://rapidshare.com/files/252457693/MyTouch3G-Rogers-signed.zip

Some notes:
-First boot takes a really long time (they have no boot logo so this is probably why)
-All apps are left in (voice search and dialer are there by default, and it's a Google experience rom so no Exchange)
-Contains edited apnsettings, AudioPara4, and wlan.ko for Rogers (wifi still doesn't work, I guess T-Mobile is choosing to be difficult now)
Other then that, have a ball folks.

birchboi96

Dec 12, 2008
help please

i installed this rom on my spare google ion the wifi,bluetooth and rotation dont work can some please rebuild it to work on these phones i would myself but cant with my very limited computer. thanks i would greatly appreciate it if some can help me out :)

hotweiss

Jun 17, 2009
Warsaw
Alright so here's a version for the 32A people (I know this sounds stupid, but Rogers roms do work for you folks, right? I've never made the connection between the two :p ). Sorry it took a bit but I tried to fix as many of the little bugs as I could.

http://rapidshare.com/files/252457693/MyTouch3G-Rogers-signed.zip

Some notes:
-First boot takes a really long time (they have no boot logo so this is probably why)
-All apps are left in (voice search and dialer are there by default, and it's a Google experience rom so no Exchange)
-Contains edited apnsettings, AudioPara4, and wlan.ko for Rogers (wifi still doesn't work, I guess T-Mobile is choosing to be difficult now)
Other then that, have a ball folks.

Thanks SkittleGuy. I wonder why the wifi isn't working? Have you tried pushing the Rogers wlan.ko?

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone