• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Hey, I'm Thorne

Search This thread

thornor1

Jul 27, 2021
Moto G7 Plus
Happy to be on this site and like many of the forums. Still looking around to see where I fit best.

My biggest interest/concern is getting a new Laptop and setting up my cell phone to be Google free (FB, Amazon too:)

New to LineageOS ROM but very interested in installing on my Moto G7 Plus (bought it for this reason)

I am super tech savvy with computers but pretty limited in tech stuff with cell phones. other than ap and user skills. How do I approach a beginner Start to finish process.? I don't know all the lingo and sometimes instructions assume more knowledge than I seem to have.

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Happy to be on this site and like many of the forums. Still looking around to see where I fit best.

My biggest interest/concern is getting a new Laptop and setting up my cell phone to be Google free (FB, Amazon too:)

New to LineageOS ROM but very interested in installing on my Moto G7 Plus (bought it for this reason)

I am super tech savvy with computers but pretty limited in tech stuff with cell phones. other than ap and user skills. How do I approach a beginner Start to finish process.? I don't know all the lingo and sometimes instructions assume more knowledge than I seem to have.
Hey Thorne, welcome aboard!
Chances are you will fit perfectly amongst this amazing community.

SMcC2

Feb 22, 2014
Texas
OnePlus 6T

Welcome to XDA!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.