HGDO 12 inch Android Mirror T26OTK Firmware

Search This thread

cregi

Oct 12, 2009
Hello, I have the same mirror , I think it is a HGDO one but not sure since I bought it from second hand.
the problem I have is that once I login in google play with a google acoount, I cant logout that account. Normally in a phone I would do it from settings/manage accounts or something similar but in this mirror I cant find that menu in settings, and in the app google play there is not option to log out.
Can you guy log out? Any help?
Hello mate I've just received the HGDO firmware but had not luck my side repartition error could you help me to flash this device properly , do you have to just hold the hidden AV button only or with pressing the power button aswell?
14 days the link will expire.

Kindest regards
Tiger

I have the firmware build number QC_1126bit_M5_1126_media_sleep_2020112517. Could you plase @Tiger Arcade upload the firmware again so I can download it?
Thannk you.

Kegatron

Jan 18, 2011
Canberra ACT
I wouldn't try flashing firmwares to this thing, it's been a pain trying to get the right firmware for mine (it's still dead) you should be able to factory reset the mirror, that just formats the user space and you just need to log in again once it's reset , factory reset should be in the settings menu under 'about' or "my device". Good luck

cregi

Oct 12, 2009
I wouldn't try flashing firmwares to this thing, it's been a pain trying to get the right firmware for mine (it's still dead) you should be able to factory reset the mirror, that just formats the user space and you just need to log in again once it's reset , factory reset should be in the settings menu under 'about' or "my device". Good luck
Thank you , but can I logout or delete an account from the device without doing a factory reset? That's weird...

cregi

Oct 12, 2009
I've had a fe

I've had a fair few cheap Chinese android devices and older android versions where this seems to be the only option
Ok thank you. I think the option to manage accounts from the device settings menu is missing.... I dont know if maybe a developer could solve this issue...

Last edited:

Tiger Arcade

Mar 8, 2012
Hello, I have the same mirror , I think it is a HGDO one but not sure since I bought it from second hand.
the problem I have is that once I login in google play with a google acoount, I cant logout that account. Normally in a phone I would do it from settings/manage accounts or something similar but in this mirror I cant find that menu in settings, and in the app google play there is not option to log out.
Can you guy log out? Any help?

I have the firmware build number QC_1126bit_M5_1126_media_sleep_2020112517. Could you plase @Tiger Arcade upload the firmware again so I can download it?
Thannk you.
Hello Cregi,

In afraid I'm out of the country atm, when I get back I can upload to mediafire or Google drive, but I agree with Kegatron flashing is risky if not the exact firmware device was shipped with, flashed mine totally dead now as before it was stuck in a boot loop,

You could try installing third party app to remove Google account.
Hope this helps.

I ended up sending my device back to seller with the help of Alixpress service team.

Regards
🐯

SiXtyNiNe

Oct 8, 2007
hello I have the junsun 12 "version 2 - 32 GB. the vendor has sent me the stock firmware (MZL_A103JS_M5_188_Media_Sleep_2020051409_202005140945.pac). however after the flash adas does not work or rather the road framed by the cam is completely wrong. frame the roadside. with those tools it is possible change this setting do you have any idea?

Kegatron

Jan 18, 2011
Canberra ACT
hello I have the junsun 12 "version 2 - 32 GB. the vendor has sent me the stock firmware (MZL_A103JS_M5_188_Media_Sleep_2020051409_202005140945.pac). however after the flash adas does not work or rather the road framed by the cam is completely wrong. frame the roadside. with those tools it is possible change this setting do you have any idea?
Hey mate, do you have a link to the firmware you got sent? I can have a look

SiXtyNiNe

Oct 8, 2007
Hey mate, do you have a link to the firmware you got sent? I can have a look

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11RWciWI3ofYvOmtqUbhGPsbq38MmKgvv/view?usp=sharing
yes but please note that this is 2GB - 32 and not 4GB - 32 as I understand you have. I saw the firmware you posted "bluavido" but it does not seem a good result as it is 11 "while ours is 12". Can you tell me with which tools you were able to modify the stock firmware? because I too would like to learn how to cook a rom.

Kegatron

Jan 18, 2011
Canberra ACT
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11RWciWI3ofYvOmtqUbhGPsbq38MmKgvv/view?usp=sharing
yes but please note that this is 2GB - 32 and not 4GB - 32 as I understand you have. I saw the firmware you posted "bluavido" but it does not seem a good result as it is 11 "while ours is 12". Can you tell me with which tools you were able to modify the stock firmware? because I too would like to learn how to cook a rom.
Yeah fair enough, does everything else work on your mirror? Might be able to pull the version out of another build and push it into that one, I use an old Linux distro called BBQLinux, it has most libraries preinstalled for dealing with android, and seeing as these mirrors use an older version of Android it works well,

SiXtyNiNe

Oct 8, 2007
Yeah fair enough, does everything else work on your mirror? Might be able to pull the version out of another build and push it into that one, I use an old Linux distro called BBQLinux, it has most libraries preinstalled for dealing with android, and seeing as these mirrors use an older version of Android it works well,
everything else pretty much works ... the adas problem occurs after the OTA update. That is adas works in full screen but not in PIP because it does not frame the road.

SiXtyNiNe

Oct 8, 2007
do you think the stock firmware of HGDO on mine could work? I would be interested in getting back only adas.

Top Liked Posts