Hi all is there any way to get different fonts on s8 without root please?cheers

Search This thread

sany157

Jan 10, 2013
any update for this font? 1496545032981.jpg

Last edited:

willcor

Oct 2, 2008
these guys are installing custom fonts on the s7 without root. wonder how they do it

If you read the 4th post from beginning of this thread, you will find fonts to download and install without root.
Also read futher on, in this thread and you will see other post by #indexmonkey with 77 other fonts to download.
I have installed the relevant fonts , no root.
No issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: indexmonkey

balistaman

Mar 12, 2016
If you read the 4th post from beginning of this thread, you will find fonts to download and install without root.
Also read futher on, in this thread and you will see other post by #indexmonkey with 77 other fonts to download.
I have installed the relevant fonts , no root.
No issues.

yes but only set monotype fonts,
not any font, i still can on my s6e on nougat not rooted. i can change emojis without root

KrissyC

Jul 28, 2017
Thank you SOOO much!!

Yo, check out "Trend Font" the apk is not found on play store, so its "unknown sources" and giyf !!
You then have the choice of 39 fonts to install, with no more annoying messages from your awesome new phone.
I tested a few with success on my unrooted s8+
You may then even upload your own personal favorite font, and they may add it to the list for you.
once the font you want is installed you can uninstall Trend Font if you want.

These fonts have also been tested on all galaxy devices including S8, S8+, S7 and S7 edge.

==============EDIT==================
A few dudes out there had issues with this app for reasons unknown to me.
To save anyone else any further hassle, I have collected them all and uploaded a zip with the lot
There are 39 fonts here.

Ps would love "storopia" or "clockopia" if anyone has the skillz to provide? Thanks

= = = = = = = = EVEN MORE EDIT = = = = = = =
There are a total of 73 fonts on the following link -->https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=72112717&postcount=24

Thanks indexmonkey for the awesome zip file of fonts!! I have been trying for so long to download different fonts! Now i have 73 new ones!
You're awesome, thanks again!:good:

Reactions: indexmonkey

ChanceGPM

Oct 20, 2016
Stockholm
to avoid "This font is not supported, contact the font provider, uninstall this font?"
I got fonts from "trend font" a free app which I found with Google.
Some people did not like "trend font" =/
So I gathered the fonts and shared them all here in the spirit of the community.

I added the fonts i posted earlier - https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=72054000&postcount=4

All the fonts so far are attached below.

PS These fonts tested and work on all rooted & un-rooted Samsung Galaxy devices.

I want to be able to have iOS emojis, maybe that can be achieved by converting this font to the list?: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9p817u080r0621n/AppleEmoji.10.2.ttf
Tried applying it in flipfont but it's not compatible ofc.

Top Liked Posts