Hi From Italy

Search This thread

Numatu

Aug 11, 2021
Goodmorning, excuse for my bad english
I like PC , phone , and generally technology.
I'm 48 years older.
I thanks xda for your Great and wonderful job.
I'd like to help xda, because It means that i have much more acknowledgements than really i have.
After years i read xda, i make account because on 26 June 2021 i left my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) on charge and the morning i find It in loop but don't start. I think that automatic system update generated the problem. Note 8 wasn't rooted
I try to repair, but nothing, Italy Samsung assistance before tell me "Deep reset" but i havent no backup, After the tell me that can't do this because i received It like a present bought in Emirates!!!
I send note 8 , by my friend, in Emirates hoping that good assistance repair without Deep reset, i'd do Better make xda account before, so they Deep reset my phone.
So i decided to root my phone with magisk, and It work fine, i make ext2 partition where i linked many app and my note 8 Is very light and now work very well.
Now my only problem Is xposed.
I'm on holiday From work by monday , and i worked on my note 8, but the only thing that i can't find Is how make xposed or edxpose.
Thanks for your attention and excuse me for the time Lost.

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Goodmorning, excuse for my bad english
I like PC , phone , and generally technology.
I'm 48 years older.
I thanks xda for your Great and wonderful job.
I'd like to help xda, because It means that i have much more acknowledgements than really i have.
After years i read xda, i make account because on 26 June 2021 i left my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) on charge and the morning i find It in loop but don't start. I think that automatic system update generated the problem. Note 8 wasn't rooted
I try to repair, but nothing, Italy Samsung assistance before tell me "Deep reset" but i havent no backup, After the tell me that can't do this because i received It like a present bought in Emirates!!!
I send note 8 , by my friend, in Emirates hoping that good assistance repair without Deep reset, i'd do Better make xda account before, so they Deep reset my phone.
So i decided to root my phone with magisk, and It work fine, i make ext2 partition where i linked many app and my note 8 Is very light and now work very well.
Now my only problem Is xposed.
I'm on holiday From work by monday , and i worked on my note 8, but the only thing that i can't find Is how make xposed or edxpose.
Thanks for your attention and excuse me for the time Lost.
Ciao and welcome aboard,
Be sure to visit your devices section, hopefully there you can find your answer.