Hi guys please seriously help me about Android 12

Search This thread

AaliShine

Jun 28, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)
How are you everyone I am new here I need your serious help please all of great expert kindly focus to my problem it would be easy for you so my problem is actually recently a couple of days ago I just root my Samsung A7 2018 SM-A750F mobile and its Android version was and are now Android 10 okay now I have successfully rooted my this Samsung A7 2018 Android 10 version mobile after hard and painful time I successfully rooted but now I want I like and I really Desire to install latest Android release version Android 12 ok but I want to install custom rom Android 12 with rooted capability so what should I do now I have already my mobile rooted with Android 10 how could I root my mobile with Android 12 version with this model please is someone give a video guide it would be greatful thank you.

Zanci19

Jul 3, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)
I heard about this TreeUI. It works perfectly for me.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...eeui-0-9-5-beta-for-a8-a8-a7-m20-m30.4252235/

Download the file from there, and in TWRP, flash it as a system image. It should automatically redirect you to the setup. Keep in mind that the resolution and DPI will be incorrect. I fixed it using Easy DPI Changer.

There are some known bugs though. For example, Samsung Camera doesn't work (third party apps will work), and the face unlock. I'd recommend you read the page carefully. If you need anything else, let me know.

EDIT: Just noticed you want Android 12, not 11. My bad. You can try flashing Pixel Experience on your phone. Check this video. Look at the youtuber of this video too, I'm sure you'll find much more help there.

Last edited:

Futazaki

Jul 8, 2022
I heard about this TreeUI. It works perfectly for me.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...eeui-0-9-5-beta-for-a8-a8-a7-m20-m30.4252235/

Download the file from there, and in TWRP, flash it as a system image. It should automatically redirect you to the setup. Keep in mind that the resolution and DPI will be incorrect. I fixed it using Easy DPI Changer.

There are some known bugs though. For example, Samsung Camera doesn't work (third party apps will work), and the face unlock. I'd recommend you read the page carefully. If you need anything else, let me know.

EDIT: Just noticed you want Android 12, not 11. My bad. You can try flashing Pixel Experience on your phone. Check this video. Look at the youtuber of this video too, I'm sure you'll find much more help there.
I tried flashing Android 12 GSI (Arrow and Corvus) but both GSI have lockscreen bug and I can't access my TWRP when flashed. I was wondering if you have any workarounds or fix for these issues. I also tried following the steps shown in the attached link to a YouTube video but there are no fix as well.

Zanci19

Jul 3, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)
Just asked that yesterday, still waiting for reply. I really hope someone will finally make a custom rom designed for this device! GSI images have that bug, and some apps don't open. I'm so sick of staying on Samsung firmware.

Zanci19

Jul 3, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)
I tried flashing Android 12 GSI (Arrow and Corvus) but both GSI have lockscreen bug and I can't access my TWRP when flashed. I was wondering if you have any workarounds or fix for these issues. I also tried following the steps shown in the attached link to a YouTube video but there are no fix as well.
Get Odin, and flash the stock firmware on your phone. However, this will erase all data on your device, so make a backup first. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Futazaki

Jul 8, 2022
Get Odin, and flash the stock firmware on your phone. However, this will erase all data on your device, so make a backup first. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
I tried doing this, reverting to the 2020 version to bypass the Knox Security and Encrypted Data sh*t but still, Android 12 has its bugs.