HI. I'm a user of POCO m3 global device and i want to know the problem of my phone

Search This thread

RealTiz

Jul 26, 2021
my phone was just 5 month old since i bought it. I always update my phone. and the problem started (when started to notice) at version 12.0.5 of the update. it won't turn on as it should whenever I restart or shut down then try to open it again. have I ever tried to charge to my phone and wait to be fully charged then open it? YES I wait for it and NO it never charge like it's dead. it wasn't even drained when I turned it off. I tried to open it m, access fastboot mode or recovery mode multiple attempts but in vain. And after some days passed of not charging it, it was drained (literally 0%) and whenever it got a charge, it just turned on by itself. My phone is now at version 12.0.8 and yet the problem to continues and even got worse. just yesterday morning, every apps that use started to crash like in the attached photos. (1st photo- flashlight not available.). I then try to restart it, but it never turn on again until now. I tried to access to recovery and fastboot but still in vain.. PLS HELP

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-25-09-31-42-965_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-25-09-31-42-965_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot_2021-07-25-09-31-35-334_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-25-09-31-35-334_com.android.camera.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 121

rotoko

Oct 17, 2011
Bratislava
my phone was just 5 month old since i bought it. I always update my phone. and the problem started (when started to notice) at version 12.0.5 of the update. it won't turn on as it should whenever I restart or shut down then try to open it again. have I ever tried to charge to my phone and wait to be fully charged then open it? YES I wait for it and NO it never charge like it's dead. it wasn't even drained when I turned it off. I tried to open it m, access fastboot mode or recovery mode multiple attempts but in vain. And after some days passed of not charging it, it was drained (literally 0%) and whenever it got a charge, it just turned on by itself. My phone is now at version 12.0.8 and yet the problem to continues and even got worse. just yesterday morning, every apps that use started to crash like in the attached photos. (1st photo- flashlight not available.). I then try to restart it, but it never turn on again until now. I tried to access to recovery and fastboot but still in vain.. PLS HELP
It's a motherboard error, complaining, cell phone replacement or repair.

RealTiz

Jul 26, 2021
It's a motherboard error, complaining, cell phone replacement or repair.
is there a chance that the problem only exist in the firmware or a virus causes this? 'cause it never fell off since I bought it (6months ago). but something fell onto it but only caused a tiny bubble on its screen protector and the touchscreen work just fine as it never happens. which do you think is more likely??

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
is there a chance that the problem only exist in the firmware or a virus causes this? 'cause it never fell off since I bought it (6months ago). but something fell onto it but only caused a tiny bubble on its screen protector and the touchscreen work just fine as it never happens. which do you think is more likely??

The cause is unknown. Instead of guess what the cause is, go find Xiaomi repair center to inspect and repair for you.

Make use of Xiaomi warranty.

Backup your stuff, apps, and data. Prepare for factory reset as Xiaomi repair center may erase your personal data.

Don't push your luck assuming firmware or virus cause. Assume hardware issue first, this cannot wait once it pass warranty period deadline. ROM, firmware, software issues can be dealt with later, and can also be dealt by Xiaomi repair center.

Reactions: RealTiz

RealTiz

Jul 26, 2021
The cause is unknown. Instead of guess what the cause is, go find Xiaomi repair center to inspect and repair for you.

Backup your stuff, apps, and data. Prepare for factory reset as Xiaomi repair center may erase your personal data.

Don't push your luck assuming firmware or virus cause. Assume hardware issue first, this cannot wait once it pass warranty period deadline. ROM, firmware, software issues can be dealt with later, and can also be dealt by Xiaomi repair center.
but i only bought it online. how can i know if it's warranty is still valid?

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019

Warranty in general is at least 1 year.

The personal in Xiaomi repair center will judge the warranty. There are some conditions that will void the warranty. Check the Xiaomi warranty policy of your country/region yourself.

Warranty only covers the phone model you bought from local country/regions. I.E. phone bought from India will not be covered under warranty in Indonesia, this case, you bring the phone to India and repair it.

RealTiz

Jul 26, 2021

The personal in Xiaomi repair center will judge the warranty. There are some conditions that will void the warranty. Check the Xiaomi warranty policy of your country/region yourself.

Warranty only covers the phone model you bought from local country/regions. I.E. phone bought from India will not be covered under warranty in Indonesia, this case, you bring the phone to India and repair it.
well my phone was from overseas. Japan I think not sure. is this mean it's warranty wont be valid in the philippines?

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
well my phone was from overseas. Japan I think not sure. is this mean it's warranty wont be valid?

The repair center in your country will not deal with it.

If you want to repair it, you have to repair in Japan. The warranty is still valid in Japan in this case.

Or you can ask if the Xiaomi repair center in your country willing to repair it if you pay.

• Sad

RealTiz

Jul 26, 2021
The repair center in your country will not deal with it.

If you want to repair it, you have to repair in Japan. The warranty is still valid in Japan in this case.

Or you can ask if the Xiaomi repair center in your country willing to repair it if you pay.
okay.. thanks for your recommendation..

mobnoob

Dec 25, 2014
LG G3
Lenovo P2
Firstly you need to learn basic formatting because reading your story it's too hard.
If you bought with a credit card, make a complaint to your financial institution and apply for a charge back.
Same goes if you paid with Paypal, but that it's a bit more tricky.
No one will fix your phone because it'll cost more than what you paid for it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.