Hi, i'm Manuel

Search This thread

Manu-3m0

Apr 23, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S5
Xiaomi Mi 8
Hey^^

I'm Manuel (i've turned 16 in march), i've been here many times with my older phones when there were problems (such as move more stuff to sd card xD)

I spent the most of my spare time into gaming and my workout (started lifting 2 years ago, i do everything at home ^^, it's usually 1.5 - 2h per day)
but also more normal stuff like chilling with friends or watching stuff @ YT or Netflix

I'd also like to say thanks ^^ for providing fixes for more cheap phones from china (like the zopo zp700 :D)

Edit: And Yah i'm into Metal and more Emo Style ^^

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Hey^^

I'm Manuel (i've turned 16 in march), i've been here many times with my older phones when there were problems (such as move more stuff to sd card xD)

I spent the most of my spare time into gaming and my workout (started lifting 2 years ago, i do everything at home ^^, it's usually 1.5 - 2h per day)
but also more normal stuff like chilling with friends or watching stuff @ YT or Netflix

I'd also like to say thanks ^^ for providing fixes for more cheap phones from china (like the zopo zp700 :D)

Welcome to XDA. So you have the best of both worlds...great!

Cut back on the workout hours(?).
Increase the intensity and cut back to 1 hr maximum. Anaerobics first, cardio last if at all and no more than 20 minutes. Better to do cardio as a split training or on a separate day.
Do back squats once every 5-7 days. Rest/recovery and eating enough protein are a big part of strength training and bodybuilding.
Do Not overtrain. You're after results not to kill time... or yourself.

Add chinups if not already doing them.
Sprinting is high risk but highest hgh releasing exercise, like squats all muscles grow when you do them. Dead lifts are great too.
Always use strict form and technique. Don't go heavy until your form/technique is near perfect.
Avoid the machines especially leg extension; use the front squat instead.

Best to join a hard core gym; you learn new tricks from seasoned lifters. You benefit from lots of free weights, overhead bars, various benches, racks etc. You want lots of free weights, squat racks, benches and mirrors.
Done correctly weight lifting is a sport you can do your whole life.

Manu-3m0

Apr 23, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S5
Xiaomi Mi 8

Increase the intensity and cut back to 1 hr maximum. Anaerobics first, cardio last if at all and no more than 20 minutes. Better to do cardio as a split training or on a separate day.
Do back squats once every 5-7 days. Rest/recovery and eating enough protein are a big part of strength training and bodybuilding.

Sprinting is high risk but highest hgh releasing exercise, like squats all muscles grow when you do them. Dead lifts are great too.
Always use strict form and technique. Don't go heavy until your form/technique is near perfect.

Best to join a hard core gym; you learn new tricks from seasoned lifters. You benefit from lots of free weights, overhead bars, various benches, racks etc. You want lots of free weights, squat racks, benches and mirrors.
Thanks ^^

and yahh it really depends on the day/musclegroup, i don't go to a gym yet, my mom didn't allow me and now where i've turned 16, everything is closed due to covid :/

I do warmup before thats about 10-15 mins alone^^, i do mostly bodyweight ecercises, i've got 2 dumbbells (with up to 15kg each) and a bar in the doorframe, that's all equipment i have

Btw my body changed soo much already (i was super skinny before and now everything has muscles visble like i'm not suuper muscular but it's like skinny-ripped now), it's me in my profile pic ^^

Reactions: blackhawk

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Thanks ^^

and yahh it really depends on the day/musclegroup, i don't go to a gym yet, my mom didn't allow me and now where i've turned 16, everything is closed due to covid :/

I do warmup before thats about 10-15 mins alone^^, i do mostly bodyweight ecercises, i've got 2 dumbbells (with up to 15kg each) and a bar in the doorframe, that's all equipment i have

Btw my body changed soo much already (i was super skinny before and now everything has muscles visble like i'm not suuper muscular but it's like skinny-ripped now), it's me in my profile pic ^^

One or two sets of warm ups is enough, then gradually increase the working weight. You simply want to raise the temperature of the muscles, tendons and ligaments. Excessive warm ups burn up valuble glycogen in the muscles and liver that the fast twitch muscle need to fully activate; save that for heavy lifts. Never do static stretches cold; use full range of motion with your exercises to promote flexibility.

Your not gaining muscle because:
1. Not eating enough protein and/or calories
Get a good shot of protein and simple carbs right after a workout. You have a 20 minute window when the muscles are primed to absorb a lot of carbs and protein. Raw eggs are an excellent source of protein and other essential nutrients.
Eat .8-1.0 grams of protein per pound per day.
Go heavier on protein after a hard workout and the following 2 days.
2. Not enough sleep and/or inadequate recovery time. The muscle is fully recovered when it is; it's not an arbitrary time frame. May take 2 days or after a hard squat session up to 7 days.
Training every day isn't needed or even desirable especially as your learning.
3. Poor training techniques.
4. Overtraining.
You may gain muscle slower than some but gain you will if you train and eat well.
The squats are the king; when you do back squats everything grows.
Use a good pair of boots to squat; you want you feet planted on the floor; running shoes give way and can destabilize you during the lift.

You lift to -work- the muscle, not to lift the weigh.
Once you understand this your gains will accelerate. Lift for the burn.
Read as much as possible about body building or strength training. It's as much a mental and knowledge based art as it is physical one.

Get into a hard core gym as soon as possible.
Lol, the CCP virus ain't nothing... ditch the mask and get pumping.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey^^

Hey^^

Welcome aboard! Enjoy the XDA forums and keep rocking!
    Hi. Glad to be here with you too. Welcome
    Welcome aboard! Enjoy the XDA forums and keep rocking!
    Thanks ^^; I'll 🤘 and i'll never stop 💪

Hi. Glad to be here with you too. Welcome
    Thank you ^^ 😀