Hi I'm Roni, the sponsorship coordinator for XDA

Search This thread

XDARoni

XDA Community Manager
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
    Vivo V20
    Hello homies. I am Roni, the sponsorship coordinator for XDA. I mostly post content for our sponsors, in the form of articles, threads, or videos. I've been at XDA for about 6 or 7 years or something. I can't even remember anymore. I also spend a lot of time on the forums, so feel free to reach out to me with any questions!

Raiz

Recognized Contributor
  • Hello homies. I am Roni, the sponsorship coordinator for XDA. I mostly post content for our sponsors, in the form of articles, threads, or videos. I've been at XDA for about 6 or 7 years or something. I can't even remember anymore. I also spend a lot of time on the forums, so feel free to reach out to me with any questions!
    This is a new section and I'm honored to be the first to reply, first question:
    How are you doing?
    Second question: do you post exclusively promoted content on this account, and enjoy xda with a secondary account or you do that with the same account?

Austinredstoner

Feb 3, 2021
    Moto G7
    Hello homies. I am Roni, the sponsorship coordinator for XDA. I mostly post content for our sponsors, in the form of articles, threads, or videos. I've been at XDA for about 6 or 7 years or something. I can't even remember anymore. I also spend a lot of time on the forums, so feel free to reach out to me with any questions!
    Cool a new forums

Reactions: galaxys

svetius

User Experience Admin
  • Dec 23, 2009
    Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
    OnePlus 9 Pro

Roni does much more than sponsorships. He's a jack of all trades, whether that means helping to look at key data, updating menus around the site, or helping with social media.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      This is a new section and I'm honored to be the first to reply, first question:
      How are you doing?
      Second question: do you post exclusively promoted content on this account, and enjoy xda with a secondary account or you do that with the same account?
      Like this section! Cheers
      Good idea. Now new members can post their first post here and introduce themselves instead of using the old stickied thread (y)
      Hi Roni! Great to meet you. So does that mean we can't ban you for spamming? 😬