Hi I'm Roni, the sponsorship coordinator for XDA

Search This thread

XDARoni

XDA Community Manager
Hello homies. I am Roni, the sponsorship coordinator for XDA. I mostly post content for our sponsors, in the form of articles, threads, or videos. I've been at XDA for about 6 or 7 years or something. I can't even remember anymore. I also spend a lot of time on the forums, so feel free to reach out to me with any questions!

Raiz

Forum Moderator / XDA Welcome Team
Staff member
Hello homies. I am Roni, the sponsorship coordinator for XDA. I mostly post content for our sponsors, in the form of articles, threads, or videos. I've been at XDA for about 6 or 7 years or something. I can't even remember anymore. I also spend a lot of time on the forums, so feel free to reach out to me with any questions!
This is a new section and I'm honored to be the first to reply, first question:
How are you doing?
Second question: do you post exclusively promoted content on this account, and enjoy xda with a secondary account or you do that with the same account?

Austinredstoner

Feb 3, 2021
Moto G7
Cool a new forums

Reactions: galaxys

svetius

Administrator
Dec 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
OnePlus 9 Pro

Roni does much more than sponsorships. He's a jack of all trades, whether that means helping to look at key data, updating menus around the site, or helping with social media.

dromatriptan

Mar 12, 2022
New guy here, learning the ropes. I'm a Windows + Powershell person. So, totally out of my element here with Roms and boot loaders. Been sporting a Moto Edge racer with Lineage 17. Thanks XDA for making this possible!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Roni! Great to meet you. So does that mean we can't ban you for spamming? 😬
    This is a new section and I'm honored to be the first to reply, first question:
    How are you doing?
    Second question: do you post exclusively promoted content on this account, and enjoy xda with a secondary account or you do that with the same account?

Roni does much more than sponsorships. He's a jack of all trades, whether that means helping to look at key data, updating menus around the site, or helping with social media.
    Like this section! Cheers