• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Hi, I'm Silvan

Search This thread

DonRabbit

Apr 23, 2021
Hello everyone
I was a long time iOS user and now switched to a Pixel Phone with CalyxOS. At the beginning I had difficulties to start but the Android community surprised me... many developers create excellent FOSS and are ready with helpful tools and solutions.
I crossed the way to the XDA forum a few times, but that I finally registered now is due to the GCam port of @cstark27 (by the way, works great thanks :)).

I am mainly user and more on the newby side and joined the forum to:
- Ask questions,
- to exchange experiences,
- To get news and information about my device and ROM.
- To honor what developers and the community do.

I wish everyone a great day and soon a nice weekend

Reactions: sd_shadow

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Hello everyone
I was a long time iOS user and now switched to a Pixel Phone with CalyxOS. At the beginning I had difficulties to start but the Android community surprised me... many developers create excellent FOSS and are ready with helpful tools and solutions.
I crossed the way to the XDA forum a few times, but that I finally registered now is due to the GCam port of @cstark27 (by the way, works great thanks :)).

- Ask questions,

Hello Silvan and welcome to XDA!
Nice you moved to Android!, Youll find loads of knowledge and a nice community.
Enjoy your stay!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone

- Ask questions,