• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Hi, I'm TecKnight. I have been an RC for a couple of years now

Search This thread

tecknight

Recognized Contributor
Jun 12, 2010
Las Vegas
I am pretty technical and have a lot of experience with android devices of all types.
I have a habit of posting detailed tutorials, so those with less knowledge can feel comfortable doing cool things to their devices.
My real name is Randy King and I live in Las Vegas.
I have pretty much been a computer / technology fanatic since I was born.
I have owned some of the very first PCs, including a Commodore PET way back in the day.

Last edited:

svetius

User Experience Admin
Dec 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
OnePlus 9 Pro
I am pretty technical and have a lot of experience with android devices of all types.
I have a habit of posting detailed tutorials, so those with less knowledge can feel comfortable doing cool things to their devices.
I have owned some of the very first PCs, including a Commodore PET way back in the day.

Detailed tutorials are great. Thank you for what you do around here :)

Reactions: Oswald Boelcke

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Detailed tutorials are great. Thank you for what you do around here :)