• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Hi, nice to be here.

Search This thread

Melbro

Dec 8, 2021
I've passed through as a viewer over the years so decided to get more involved. Most of what I read is gobbledegook to me but so much is useful, everyone should explore this site and its avenues.
I windows insider compute, I android phone and watch. I have two 4G Ticwatches having recently gained a Pro 3. My current searches have been on eSIM but I want an easy life @ 70, not to be adding one function to **** (insert your own favourite) something else. I've successfully used NFC payments since the pandemic started and that is paramount. Reading that sorting eSIM can knock out Pay is to be avoided.

Keeping up with tech follows 60 years of amateur radio, through hifi, through engineering work, through auto interest, homelife into retirement. I read tech, expect much of 6G and wearable, and hope for synthetic fuel to renew ICE - I don't want to drive vacuum cleaner tech!

Looking forward, it'll be great.

Reactions: orb_selektor

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
I've passed through as a viewer over the years so decided to get more involved. Most of what I read is gobbledegook to me but so much is useful, everyone should explore this site and its avenues.
I windows insider compute, I android phone and watch. I have two 4G Ticwatches having recently gained a Pro 3. My current searches have been on eSIM but I want an easy life @ 70, not to be adding one function to **** (insert your own favourite) something else. I've successfully used NFC payments since the pandemic started and that is paramount. Reading that sorting eSIM can knock out Pay is to be avoided.

Keeping up with tech follows 60 years of amateur radio, through hifi, through engineering work, through auto interest, homelife into retirement. I read tech, expect much of 6G and wearable, and hope for synthetic fuel to renew ICE - I don't want to drive vacuum cleaner tech!

Hello, nice ro have you here, welcome!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.