• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Hi XDA i'm not new lol

Search This thread

Magnus.0

May 30, 2021
Hello XDA, my name is magnus, I've been here since the Symbian days and I will always be here. My last account was "maybeyou" but I forgot it's password I always forget my passwords and create new accounts. Anyway I have a Samsung a11 now, I had a20, s7, that's what I recall. The a11 doesn't have much development I'm afraid 😳
Thanks for reading. All the best

Reactions: orb_selektor

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Hello XDA, my name is magnus, I've been here since the Symbian days and I will always be here. My last account was "maybeyou" but I forgot it's password I always forget my passwords and create new accounts. Anyway I have a Samsung a11 now, I had a20, s7, that's what I recall. The a11 doesn't have much development I'm afraid 😳
Welcome to XDA ofricially

Reactions: Magnus.0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to XDA ofricially