Hi

Search This thread

orb3000

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
  • Hi. I am here because I like very much custom roms and try to install them on my new devices. Happy for such a forum. You are the best!
    Welcome to XDA!
    What device are u on?
    Enjoy the community and knowledge base you will find.

abrahamjohn731

Dec 4, 2012
    Belgium
    Welcome to XDA!
    What device are u on?
    Hi. Thank you for warm welcoming. I was acctually here few years before but my account was lost. So I made a new one. Now I have a Note 10 plus 5g- N976B- and I want a custom rom and get rid of google. But unfortunately I did not manage to install twrp or to root it. I wait someone will reply to my questions. Here is the best comunity ever!

Austinredstoner

Feb 3, 2021
    Moto G7
    Hi. Thank you for warm welcoming. I was acctually here few years before but my account was lost. So I made a new one. Now I have a Note 10 plus 5g- N976B- and I want a custom rom and get rid of google. But unfortunately I did not manage to install twrp or to root it. I wait someone will reply to my questions. Here is the best comunity ever!
    Having more than one account is against the forums rules

Reactions: sd_shadow

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hi. I am here because I like very much custom roms and try to install them on my new devices. Happy for such a forum. You are the best!
      Hi. I am here because I like very much custom roms and try to install them on my new devices. Happy for such a forum. You are the best!
      Welcome to XDA!
      What device are u on?
      Welcome to XDA!
      What device are u on?
      The support team found my old account and merge it with the new one!