Hi

Search This thread

Lionking1962

Aug 16, 2022
Good day all! Thank you for accepting me on this forum. Newbie total, will inform myself in the section of the ROG2, with which I have problems. Bought second hand, received it with bootloader unlocked and Android 9, ww-rom and telephone CN-signature. Tried various times to reboot into bootloader and then load TWRP and official ROM(Android 11), but computer sees phone but no fastboot.....brgrds, Erik

Reactions: orb3000

orb3000

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Good day all! Thank you for accepting me on this forum. Newbie total, will inform myself in the section of the ROG2, with which I have problems. Bought second hand, received it with bootloader unlocked and Android 9, ww-rom and telephone CN-signature. Tried various times to reboot into bootloader and then load TWRP and official ROM(Android 11), but computer sees phone but no fastboot.....brgrds, Erik
Hello and welcome to XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.